+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Atifh1187

Jun 24, 2020
It means that if the check is done, it is not expired yet. The criminal and security checks, just like meds are valid for a finite period of time.
@legalfalcon thanks for the detailed explanation on “valid” and “passed”. However, you have mentioned in other posts that security starts only after eligibility is “passed”. So does this mean that a “valid security” is already an indicator of “passed eligibility”?

Reactions: Wrath

Jisidaisy

Jul 1, 2017
Good morning all,
Has anyone's application status changed from "pending action" for biometrics to "submitted" when biometrics hasn't been provided?
I noticed this update in my application yesterday; can anyone please explain what it could mean?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon thanks for the detailed explanation on “valid” and “passed”. However, you have mentioned in other posts that security starts only after eligibility is “passed”. So does this mean that a “valid security” is already an indicator of “passed eligibility”?
Highly unlikely. The webform responses are vague and most often confusing. In my posts I have provided screen shots of GCMS notes and explained. Some applicants who have received webform responses stating that their eligibility verifications are valid, have later requested GCMS notes and come to know that it is just a recommendation by an assistant or analyst.

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
CEC Outland
AOR May 21st
MEP/BIL July 9th
Biometrics completed July 21st

No updates since. I think I will raise a webform 3 months post AOR to see my status. Seems some applications from May are getting done very quick but these are all inland I think.
Did you submit the RCMP upfront?

Ali18

Jul 22, 2020
I was asked for Schedule A and given 7 days to complete it. My son was very sick and I missed their deadline by 30 hrs.
Would they still accept my late submission? They mentioned that my application might be cancelled as incomplete if the doc. is not uploaded in time.
Why do they need Schedule A anyway? I explained that I can't provide the requested police certificate - could this be the reason?

AoR May 31
Medical passed, UCI & Biometrics updated - July 22

KDM13

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
For those that have given biometrics did you receive a tracking number? When I go to "Track application" on the VFS website and type in my information I just get this message
Visa application, tracking ID No. has been dispatched to the IRCC Office, on 2020/07/21 for processing.

My biometrics were uploaded into my CIC account the same day and I have a biometrics number on there. Are we supposed to see updates on the biometrics tracking?

Atifh1187

Jun 24, 2020
Highly unlikely. The webform responses are vague and most often confusing. In my posts I have provided screen shots of GCMS notes and explained. Some applicants who have received webform responses stating that their eligibility verifications are valid, have later requested GCMS notes and come to know that it is just a recommendation by an assistant or analyst.
Thanks @legalfalcon . I will order GCMS notes to get proper information.

Reactions: asdfghj

Robbed

Nov 3, 2017
Hi All, I'm quite new to the PR application of Canada. However, wanted to understand what would be the possibility of applications whose CRM score is between 300 to 400. Is it recommend to move forward or drop it

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
how did you call them. I tried calling on friday but it said agents are busy and went back to automated message. Also the machine told me same info as website.
Try with other number. Don’t call with number which is on your file. Same thing happen with me too.

Robbed

Nov 3, 2017
Hi All, I'm quite new to the PR application of Canada. However, wanted to understand what would be the possibility of applications whose CRM score is between 300 to 400. Is it recommend to move forward or drop it
Please help me with details. I'm worried about my application

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Guys, i got to know that right now due to covid, IRCC is not sending PPR.. rather directly sending the PR card and landing is done over phone.. anyone knows about these...

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Guys, i got to know that right now due to covid, IRCC is not sending PPR.. rather directly sending the PR card and landing is done over phone.. anyone knows about these...
First time listening to this.
I’m an inland CEC candidates.
One of my friend got copr in CiC account and asked him to send his photos to get Pr card.
Processing time for Pr card is 100 days I guess

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
First time listening to this.
I’m an inland CEC candidates.
One of my friend got copr in CiC account and asked him to send his photos to get Pr card.
Processing time for Pr card is 100 days I guess
What is aor to ppr date for that friend. Can you enlighten us please