+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
yep, not there :( I check my application and my spam folder daily - I don't trust their email notifications because there's many things that other folks have received over email that I was never sent. I'm also paranoid that I'll miss something in spam and google will delete it after 30 days so I check everything every morning.
I applied it on Jul 3rd & got it on Jul 17th. I guess 2 week almost, Yes was pretty quick.

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Called IRCC yesterday, The agent was saying they are trying to exempt the Bio metrics for PR applications as well..

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Called IRCC yesterday, The agent was saying they are trying to exempt the Bio metrics for PR applications as well..
did they suggest the exemption was for people who have already provided biometrics for other apps? or exemption for all?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Got my GCMS today, July 7 applied. Got just R10 & medical pass details only, Next update is Aug 3rd 2020. Criminality & info sharing in progress.
If you dont mind buddy how do you know next update will be on aug3rd does it says on your GCMS..i havent ordered one as my AOR may 14..thought of waiting atleast till august 2nd week..so far got med and BIL on jul6th..

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, In GCMS there will be a mention of next update date later after that you can see some comments what ever has progressed in those months.

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
I applied it on Jul 3rd & got it on Jul 17th. I guess 2 week almost, Yes was pretty quick.
ok I did it again. I think i might have made a mistake the first time, I misread the instructions and used the access to information act (the $5 one) as I thought that's the one you needed for detailed IRCC info. But when I went through it again today I saw that the free one seems to be the right one if you're inland and applying for yourself. I also uploaded a copy of my driving license this time so there's no doubt. fingers crossed!

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hello everyone, i raised a webform few days back and i got this reply

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
I am confused about background verifications, what does it mean, is it eligibility? Do they also refer eligibility to background verifications, and if yes, does it mean passed? Respected seniors please step in, or anybody has any insights.

ash_diaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Got my GCMS today, July 7 applied. Got just R10 & medical pass details only, Next update is Aug 3rd 2020. Criminality & info sharing in progress.
Hi, I'm just wondering. do you have to apply for another set of GCMS notes on Aug 3rd again ? or do they send you that automatically ?