+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Deepanshur20

Nov 10, 2019
Hello everyone, i raised a webform few days back and i got this reply

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
I am confused about background verifications, what does it mean, is it eligibility? Do they also refer eligibility to background verifications, and if yes, does it mean passed? Respected seniors please step in, or anybody has any insights.
When you raised a web form, did u get any acknowledgement over the email?

I have done the same today to upload a document but i did not receive any email from them.

Anyone else faced similar issues?

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
ok I did it again. I think i might have made a mistake the first time, I misread the instructions and used the access to information act (the $5 one) as I thought that's the one you needed for detailed IRCC info. But when I went through it again today I saw that the free one seems to be the right one if you're inland and applying for yourself. I also uploaded a copy of my driving license this time so there's no doubt. fingers crossed!
Ironically, I just got the report from the June 25th $5 request - now to read 97 pages and see if there's anything useful in there. Hopefully the second request from yesterday doesn't take as long to process!

Reactions: Punsy

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Ironically, I just got the report from the June 25th $5 request - now to read 97 pages and see if there's anything useful in there. Hopefully the second request from yesterday doesn't take as long to process!
I also applied for GCMS noted on July 16th no updates yet. I had to pay 5$ for notes although I am CEC inland applicant. Can you help me with the link where CEC applicant doesn't have to pay ?

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Can you share the correct link please?

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
I also applied for GCMS noted on July 16th no updates yet. I had to pay 5$ for notes although I am CEC inland applicant. Can you help me with the link where CEC applicant doesn't have to pay ?
apply under privacy act if you are asking for your own info and you are in canada ...I got it without any fees

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
It's the same link/form just select the privacy act option instead

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
When you raised a web form, did u get any acknowledgement over the email?

I have done the same today to upload a document but i did not receive any email from them.

Anyone else faced similar issues?
I got an acknowledgement response about 4 days later when I sent them my receipt for the additional payment as an additional document

Dua29

Jul 29, 2020
my AOR is May 26 2020, inland CEC. Last week progress bar was added, and currently 32% progress is being shown on the bar.
But the medicals not yet passed. I had not provided spouse India PCC and included LOE for COVID.
Is there any reason to worry at this point?
The progress bar is simply based on percent of time elapsed after you apply, it frankly doesn't mean anything. Good luck to you.

Dua29

Jul 29, 2020
The progress bar is simply based on percent of time elapsed after you apply, it frankly doesn't mean anything. Good luck to you.
The medical check and biometrics is taking more time than normal for everyone, I don't think you should worry

vrajeshpatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Hello people I had a ghost update in my Cic account today as when I logged in it was saying that “application /updated “but there was nothing updated ..! So I was confused that what was it and my additional documents section went to “not applicable”.. what does it means ??(AOR May 05) cec inland ..!

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hello people I had a ghost update in my Cic account today as when I logged in it was saying that “application /updated “but there was nothing updated ..! So I was confused that what was it and my additional documents section went to “not applicable”.. what does it means ??(AOR May 05) cec inland ..!
Were you requested additional documents and have submitted?

vrajeshpatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Were you requested additional documents and have submitted?
No ..! It was on June 12 they requested my fee receipt which I did it same day and they reviewed it on June 17 ..! My medical and Bil was passed on June 26 but then after no additional documents requested .! I’m thinking that my eligibility passed ..!hope so what happens I will call them next week

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
Thanks, not sure if they are holding Medicals/BIL because of missing spouse PCC