+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

lakhigill

Jun 26, 2020
It wont take that long for AOR buddy hardly 1day for most ppl usually in next hour of submission you will recieve it...Call CIC and enquire if couldnt reach raise webform about AOR...
[/QUOTEi applied paper based in provincial nominee and they says it take upto 90 days ?

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
I didn't get it..it means medicals passed none in june...but i could see so many people have witnessed that they passed medical in June and even in July..
Most of people sometime forgot to report that they pass medical. Like they do make i.d on the tracker but donot edit after they pass their medical. According to me that might be the reason why it is not reflecting on it

Reactions: skg1988

OMK2810

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
On July 7th I received two emails with subject line (We sent you a message about your application ) and MEP,BIL received .
On July 8th , I received one new email with subject line (We updated your application status ) , but I don't see any new updates.
Does the new email is about MEP,BIL updates only or for something else ? Does anyone received application status email after MEP,BIL ?

infospark

Jun 20, 2020
Hi,
I hope you all are in good health.
Is there anyone from india FSW-outland with April or may AOR who got MEP and BIL???
Please reply ??
Thanks.

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
On July 7th I received two emails with subject line (We sent you a message about your application ) and MEP,BIL received .
On July 8th , I received one new email with subject line (We updated your application status ) , but I don't see any new updates.
Does the new email is about MEP,BIL updates only or for something else ? Does anyone received application status email after MEP,BIL ?
Yes I did. I received 2 mails exactly same as above.But I don't know the meaning. Someone told me its like your eligibility will start soon.

PinkFloyd89

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
On July 8th, what you received is called Ghost Update.
That one is usually around R10 completeness check of your profile which basically means that all the necessary documents for processing your application have been received. Positive sign!

Reactions: OMK2810

Ligy k Babu

Feb 20, 2020
Hi,I got biometric request yesterday (08/07/20). Am planning to visit vfs center tomorrow. Because no slot available for booking. Whether I should update anything after biometric in EE. Profile?. Am from India

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Hi,I got biometric request yesterday (08/07/20). Am planning to visit vfs center tomorrow. Because no slot available for booking. Whether I should update anything after biometric in EE. Profile?. Am from India
I don’t think Vsf is open in india for biometrics..!