+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
didn't you provide a notarized reference letter from your manager / colleague from that company ? I have heard many times in this forum that, in the absence of an official reference letter, this approach works provided that you submit sufficient proof of your employment.
I have no idea whether the immigration accept will accept that letter or not.
i provided the offer-cum-appointment letter, salary slips, tax return, relieving letter, visiting card, salary appraisal letter but reference letter with job duties was missing. Still got rejection.

ash_diaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
I have no idea whether the immigration accept will accept that letter or not.
i provided the offer-cum-appointment letter, salary slips, tax return, relieving letter, visiting card, salary appraisal letter but reference letter with job duties was missing. Still got rejection.
the reference letter with job duties is the most important one for IRCC. and they usually accept it from a supervisor/colleague if you provide enough supporting documents and also the proof that your company rejected to issue you this letter.

anyway I guess you have submitted a new application now, so good luck :)

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
My employment letter is not 100% the same as my noc selected. It matches but not word to word. Is it fine?

luizportela

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Is that possible to get bio-metrics in other countries? Im pnp inland.
the website says you cannot give biometrics in another country:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html#biometrics

While the service is temporarily suspended at Service Canada locations, don’t go to another biometrics collection service, including

• Canadian ports of entry
  • other international biometrics collection locations

Dean Wang

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017