+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
In my LoE, I put the UCI number same as that given on work permit/study permit but I just realized my UCI number in ITA letter was different as that in Work Permit.

What shall I do?

ash_diaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hi guys, I have a small doubt and I'm hoping that some of you can clear this out for me. I included my current passport (which was issued in 2019) details in my PR application, however I also attached visas & stamps from my previous passport which expired last year (unfortunately I didn't include a LOE mentioning that the visas and stamps are on the old passport) Is this going to be a problem ? or do I need to inform CIC regarding this using a web form ? Senior members, your advice would be much appreciated here !

Lawg

May 7, 2020
Hi Friends, great assistance on this platform. Please I would like to know if my spouse expired IELTS report can affect my application adversely? I already applied using my 600 points from the PNP. Although I am the principal applicant, my spouse's IELTS report expired before I could apply for PR. Any word for me please??

thomas3456

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
In my LoE, I put the UCI number same as that given on work permit/study permit but I just realized my UCI number in ITA letter was different as that in Work Permit.

What shall I do?
doesn't matter cic will fix it. they know all this..
I found it through my gcms notes..

Adeoyebb

May 22, 2020
Good morning all.

I submitted my e-APR on 20th May, 2020 without including the receipt for the payment differentials in the application as specified by IRCC. When I realised, I immediately filled the web form and attached the receipt for the payment differentials.

Is this the right way to address this or are there other means of sending such receipt to IRCC?

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
My AOR is 6 May
Hey, My AOR is on 15 May.
I have a question when I viewed the submitted file, I noticed that the Additional Client Info documents do not show in the list. I checked my previous study and work permits it is the same thing.
Anyone has the same thing, is it normal for the additional documents not to show?

ChessGirl

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Good morning all.

I submitted my e-APR on 20th May, 2020 without including the receipt for the payment differentials in the application as specified by IRCC. When I realised, I immediately filled the web form and attached the receipt for the payment differentials.

Is this the right way to address this or are there other means of sending such receipt to IRCC?

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

I didn’t even know we were supposed to attach it with the main application! Just seen your inquiry right now and I’ve sent mine through the web form.

ChessGirl

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hi guys, I have a small doubt and I'm hoping that some of you can clear this out for me. I included my current passport (which was issued in 2019) details in my PR application, however I also attached visas & stamps from my previous passport which expired last year (unfortunately I didn't include a LOE mentioning that the visas and stamps are on the old passport) Is this going to be a problem ? or do I need to inform CIC regarding this using a web form ? Senior members, your advice would be much appreciated here !

Same situation here! I didn’t include a letter of explanation! I just wrote the name file as Passport 1 and 2. I think it should be fine!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
PPRs requests reported in 2019 vs 2020, as of today:

2019:

2020: