NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Inland CEC applicant

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hey, I got medicals appointment for immediate next day, posted the doc for PCC to surrey within 2 days. it took me additional $50 CAD courier to BLS India service, PCC they said will take 1 month, but i got the clearance within 1 week from my home Karnataka State. And I am Currently in Vancouver, BC. Not sure if you are in the same province as me.
I see. Good for you that you got your PCC in such a short period. Nowadays the entire process is taking about a month for PCC. My docs delivered to BLS on 6th May since then no update. Hopefully I will get it by the end of may or early June.
Wish you the best with your application

PS- I am in Toronto :)

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
inland:
My AOR was on 4 May as my previous application was refused on 15 January 2020 submitted on 26 September 2020. medical and pcc has been already attached to the file

Last edited:

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020

La version française suit le texte anglais.
Dear Express Entry Candidate:
On April 30, 2020, the fees increased for most economic immigration programs and the Right of Permanent Residence fee. Our system is not yet updated with the new Express Entry fees. The correct fees will be updated in the system on June 2nd.
You must pay your application fees in 2 payments.
First, you must pay the difference in the fee amount in our ePayment portal. After that, you must come back to your secure account to pay the rest of your application fees.
Follow these steps to make your 2 payments:
1. Calculate the total fee difference you need to pay
  • Add up all the “payable difference” in the table below that applies to your situation
2. Go to the Make an additional payment or pay other fees page in the ePayment portal.
3. Under “Quantity”, enter the payable difference amount
  • Each payment generates 1 receipt. You can pay as a single payment or repeat this step to make multiple payments.
  • The receipt will be sent to the e-mail address you entered in the ePayment portal.
4. Return to your application in your IRCC secure account.
5. From the Document checklist page, upload the receipt(s) for the fee difference under “Optional Documents: Client Information”.
6. Proceed to pay the rest your application fees when you submit your application.
FEE DIFFERENCE SCHEDULE
(All fee amounts are in Canadian Dollars)

FeesPrevious amount used in our systems ($CAN)New fee effective April 30, 2020 ($CAN)Payable difference ($CAN)
Your application
Processing fee and Right of Permanent Residence fee
Your application (without Right of Permanent Residence fee)550825275
Include your spouse or partner
Processing fee and Right of Permanent Residence fee
Include your spouse or partner (without Right of Permanent Residence fee)550825275
Include a dependent child150 per child225 per child75 per child
Right of Permanent Residence fee (may be paid at a later date)49050010

For example, the payable difference for you ($285), your spouse ($285) and one dependent child ($75) including the Right of Permanent Residence is $ CAN 645. ($285+ $285+$75 = $645).

jairam92

Apr 25, 2020
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Central Intake Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-12-2019
Doc's Request.
16-04-2020
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
08-05-2020
IELTS Request
10-01-2020
Med's Request
16-APR-2020
Med's Done....
24-APR-2020
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Inland CEC applicant
inland:
My AOR was on 4 May as my previous application was refused on 15 January 2020 submitted on 26 September 2020. medical and pcc has been already attached to the file
I am sorry to know previous application was rejected, May i know what was the reason behind it?

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
I am sorry to know previous application was rejected, May i know what was the reason behind it?
I didn't provide experience letter to CIC with duties and representative choose the wrong NOC for foreign work experience.

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am filling out my post ITA forms and I am stuck at address history. I am a CEC candidate and I have been living in Canada on and off for the last 10 years. I have moved back and forth between Canada and my home country. In the year 2011 I lived in my home country for a year, then again in 2017 and now since last year I have moved back to my home country after expiry of my work permit.

I have always lived at the same address in my home country.

Now my question is when filling out my address history do I put my home country address just once from the first time I moved back home up until now or do I put it three (3) separate times?

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
I am filling out my post ITA forms and I am stuck at address history. I am a CEC candidate and I have been living in Canada on and off for the last 10 years. I have moved back and forth between Canada and my home country. In the year 2011 I lived in my home country for a year, then again in 2017 and now since last year I have moved back to my home country after expiry of my work permit.

Now my question is when filling out my address history do I put my home country address just once from the first time I moved back home up until now or do I put it three (3) separate times?
I had similar thing. I was studying in home country, parents lived in another country so I visited them in every break. Even after moving to canada, I went to parents 4 times. Since I was resident, I have put all the addresses back and forth for the time period I stayed there.

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My spouse has not worked in the last four years. In her personal history when I select unemployed or homemaker the system still asks for job title and name of employer. What should I put there?

Basically it ask two questions.

1. Please describe what this person was doing during this period (e.g job title, positions, etc) (required)

2. Please provide the name of company, employer, school or facility as appropriate. (Required)

Should I put NA for both?

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020

You can fill the form like this

Suppose you was born in april 19, 1993 ( suppose your home country is uk) and you left the uk on 1 jan 2011 and reach canada on 2 jan 2011, remained in canada for 4 year and went back to uk on 15 april 2015 for 1 year and came again on 20 december 2016 after expiry of WORK PERMIT went back to uk on 2 july 2017

from
April 19, 1993 to 1 jan 2011
Address will be of your home country

from
2 jan 2011 to 5 april 2015
address will be of canada

from
6 april 2015 to 19 december 2016
Address of your home country uk

from 20 deember to 1 july 2017
Address will of canada

then from 2 july 2017 to till now
Address will be of your home country

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
My spouse has not worked in the last four years. In her personal history when I select unemployed or homemaker the system still asks for job title and name of employer. What should I put there?

Basically it ask two questions.

1. Please describe what this person was doing during this period (e.g job title, positions, etc) (required)

2. Please provide the name of company, employer, school or facility as appropriate. (Required)

Should I put NA for both?
Postion - house maker

company - worked for home