+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hi Guys...AOR:May 8 : Received GCMC : nothing much in it. R10 passed. Primary office CIO, Secondary office : CPC-Ottawa
Im thinking to order by month end my AoR may 14th as you say nothing much may be i will postpone to aug 2nd week..by the CPC-Ottawa is processing fast than Edmonton as far as i see in this forum..so good luck and by any chance did u applied to BOWP and any update about it as R10 passed?

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Im thinking to order by month end my AoR may 14th as you say nothing much may be i will postpone to aug 2nd week..by the CPC-Ottawa is processing fast than Edmonton as far as i see in this forum..so good luck and by any chance did u applied to BOWP and any update about it as R10 passed?
No I am on a closed wp and its valid until Oct 2022.

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Next step is criminality and eligibility check. Can you tell me whats your status right now? Does it says “your action required”?
Thank you for the reply. This is what it says:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - July 20, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Anne0903

Jun 25, 2020
How will we know when our eligibility is passed? I thought I read that it doesn’t update on the website until near the end of the process, so we will only see eligibility passed when we get PPR?
Correct I also asked other people. They said eligibility will be updated once all are done.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
No idea but I have Noticed that people with march 20 AOR Got their eligibility passed in around June 12 and many from April Aor got their eligibility Passed ..!
From canadavisa forum which is mine experience. It takes 14 to 15 days from med passed if there is no pending document. I don’t right now they running slow do might take longer time but if you read 2019 thread from there you can guess. There is a guy AOR 8 may, he said he passed the eligibility.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
How will we know when our eligibility is passed? I thought I read that it doesn’t update on the website until near the end of the process, so we will only see eligibility passed when we get PPR?
By Web form, gcms notes or by calling IRCC agent.

vrajeshpatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Hello people, I have called IRCC today to know my status (AOR May 05) the agent told me that criminality in process ,eligibility and security not started yet ..! File in CPC Ottawa ..! I think so they are still checking eligibility for April AOR people .. we have to wait 10 more days and then they will start ours..!

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Hello people, I have called IRCC today to know my status (AOR May 05) the agent told me that criminality in process ,eligibility and security not started yet ..! File in CPC Ottawa ..! I think so they are still checking eligibility for April AOR people .. we have to wait 10 more days and then they will start ours..!
Thanks for the update brother
It’s a long wait.
Need to be patient for 2 more months I guess

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
What is your program