+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Jb1913

Jun 17, 2020
@andy108 I have a situation I filed my application with 2173 noc. I noticed that the reference letter which I received from employer had NOC 2174 mentioned over there but job responsibilities totally matches up with 2173. Does this impact my application?
As per I know Officer look at job responsibilities other than anything else on letter.

any suggestion?

sauravsharma

May 14, 2016
Hi guys, is VFS India open for biometrics?

AOR-10th may, FSW-O
Medicals passed and I already uploaded the additional family info form.

Now i received biometrics request. any idea where biometrics can be done in India?

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
@andy108 I have a situation I filed my application with 2173 noc. I noticed that the reference letter which I received from employer had NOC 2174 mentioned over there but job responsibilities totally matches up with 2173. Does this impact my application?
As per I know Officer look at job responsibilities other than anything else on letter.

any suggestion?
1. From the time you create your EE, any changes you make till the time you get your PPR everything gets recorded in the GCMS notes and the visa officer can go through all of it.
2. NOC match is always for the roles/job duties you have performed and not necessarily for the job title.
3. Your job duties mentioned in the reference letter should match with the job duties of the NOC you selected.
4. LOE is the best weapon to defend your case if you are confident enough with supporting documents.

Anne0903

Jun 25, 2020
When is the best time to ask where is our VO? We received an update that our application is 33% and Ircc asked us to submit 5457e form. Also can someone help us how to send webform to IrCc. Thank You in advance

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
1. From the time you create your EE, any changes you make till the time you get your PPR everything gets recorded in the GCMS notes and the visa officer can go through all of it.
2. NOC match is always for the roles/job duties you have performed and not necessarily for the job title.
3. Your job duties mentioned in the reference letter should match with the job duties of the NOC you selected.
4. LOE is the best weapon to defend your case if you are confident enough with supporting documents.

Are you sure all the changes from "creating EE profile" to AOR will be recorded? I thought only the changes from ITA to AOR will be recorded. If there was a huge change from EE profile to ITA, are you sure they will be scrutinized by the officer?

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Are you sure all the changes from "creating EE profile" to AOR will be recorded? I thought only the changes from ITA to AOR will be recorded. If there was a huge change from EE profile to ITA, are you sure they will be scrutinized by the officer?
Read first line again.. creating EE TO PPR not EE To AOR.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Yes I know,EE to PPR includes the period from EE to AOR. Does that indicate even more differences in the profile will be scrutinized?
I think it is possible for people to make mistakes in their profile and correct them before submitting it. There's nothing wrong with that. That's why we double check things right? Don't let a random claim stress you out.

Last edited:

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Yes I know,EE to PPR includes the period from EE to AOR. Does that indicate even more differences in the profile will be scrutinized?
No, they will not. Unless you the claim the point for EE but couldn't justify it.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
I think it is possible for people to make mistakes in their profile and correct them before submitting it. There's nothing wrong with that. That's why we double check things right? Don't let a random claim stress you out.
This is exactly what I was thinking. I really appreciate this forum as I have been learning from numerous people in the previous years, but this is the first time that I heard that the modifications after EE profile submission will be assessed. It is understandable that the differences between ITA and AOR/PPR could possibly draw attention to the officer, but considering the period before ITA is not making sense.