+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
How long it is taking to get the Actual COPR document after the application being approved?
My Application got approved on Friday - 19th March.

Reactions: Navjot sidhu

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Good to know it’s not just me, that makes me feel a lot better! Hopefully just means they are working on our files then :)
mine's even weirder ;)

After approval, my biometric data disappeared entirely from that white box with the numbers and expiration. All back to blank. But in the bullets it still has the date of biometrics submitted and the date of background check completed. Same happened on my BOWP page as well. No shortage of bugs on this website ;)

Seudo

Dec 3, 2020
Just moments ago I received CoPR in my CIC account! 10 months of waiting now it's over! I'm now a permanent resident of Canada!
I think IRCC is issuing a round of CoPRs now, if you are May AOR you should be getting approval sooner or later!
AOR?

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Just moments ago I received CoPR in my CIC account! 10 months of waiting now it's over! I'm now a permanent resident of Canada!
I think IRCC is issuing a round of CoPRs now, if you are May AOR you should be getting approval sooner or later!
hooray! Did you get final decision and T number in your account today, or, that plus the actual COPR doc and PR Card instructions?

Reactions: tang205k

tang205k

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Saskatchewan
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-05-2020
Med's Done....
09-07-2020
hooray! Did you get final decision and T number in your account today, or, that plus the actual COPR doc and PR Card instructions?
I got approval final decision and T number in the CoPR document, T number in my CIC accound and the PR Card instructions all together today at noon. The CoPR letter and PR card instructions came in as 1 PDF file called "Information Letter" in my account.

Reactions: jpshya

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
I got approval final decision and T number in the CoPR document, T number in my CIC accound and the PR Card instructions all together today at noon. The CoPR letter and PR card instructions came in as 1 PDF file called "Information Letter" in my account.
oh wow that's great! I am hoping they'll add that information letter for me soon. I don't need to worry about how long PR Card takes (thankfully) but I would like to get the landed COPR in-hand before my medical expires in case they start playing silly games.

tang205k

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Saskatchewan
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-05-2020
Med's Done....
09-07-2020
oh wow that's great! I am hoping they'll add that information letter for me soon. I don't need to worry about how long PR Card takes (thankfully) but I would like to get the landed COPR in-hand before my medical expires in case they start playing silly games.
My Medical expired a week or so ago, my ITA was in Feb 2020 actually then I did medical right away. So a year later about 2 weeks ago my medical expired. I guess it didn't affect my COPR in my case.