+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

sing3923

Mar 4, 2018
Hello guys
My application was submitted on May 28, 2020 and I had my biometrics in October. On feb 19, 2021, my file started showing that they are reviewing my additional documents. Does that mean they just started my application??

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Express Entry applications
Last updated: March 2, 2021

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 10 and 16, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
What kind of inverted logic is this?! "let's process a backlog in reverse order..." *facepalm*

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
I also email my local mp here just a way of getting so movement on my file! Let me know how it goes
They did called the IRCC and the status are the same eligibility passed others are in progress
The casework for the PM told me that I have an option to send them a letter to request for urgent processing with a reasonable reason like if you are an essential worker.

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
mine is 17 May, 2020. Very unlucky
their last update of a similar nature was that they're working on august applications, which implies they're working the backlog in reverse. So May 17 AOR in that case would make you lucky rather than unlucky... though we can't be sure. I wouldn't put it past them to have arbitrarily jumped back 3 months from their august date and processing forwards from there. maybe they'll surprise you ;)

Sep 16, 2020
their last update of a similar nature was that they're working on august applications, which implies they're working the backlog in reverse. So May 17 AOR in that case would make you lucky rather than unlucky... though we can't be sure. I wouldn't put it past them to have arbitrarily jumped back 3 months from their august date and processing forwards from there. maybe they'll surprise you ;)
Thanks for giving hope. Very nice attitude. I liked it very much.

Ully Anne

Jan 23, 2019

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

May 10 and 16, 2020 ?
Mine is May 7th, so they ignored all before May 10th? Lol I got an update on my profile last Friday that my medical exams were approved (expired back in July but I guess they extended it). Hopefully we all hear good news soon.

Reactions: ForUs2020

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Mine is May 7th, so they ignored all before May 10th? Lol I got an update on my profile last Friday that my medical exams were approved (expired back in July but I guess they extended it). Hopefully we all hear good news soon.
Yes. I think their extending medical is prelude to approving your application. Let the good news begin

Reactions: Ully Anne

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019

May 10 and 16, 2020 ?
Mine is 21-May.. Not sure if my case is too near or too far. But atleast some formal updates for May applications. Hope many of these May2020 gets cleared soon.

danny_joe

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2020
May 17 AOR and criminality processing and security not started.
Stressful!