+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Blackboy

Nov 14, 2020
May 31 AOR

Hello everyone,

I ordered my GCMS notes in October and got it today. I don’t really understand the notes so I need the help of the house with interpretation. I am just a few days away from my 6 month date.
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2020/08/04
Updated Date: 2020/08/04

Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text:
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: E00XXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP: FSW,

2020-05-31 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:***OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED*** A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: REVIEW REQUIRED R87: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: REVIEW REQUIRED MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to finalize

PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: ON. - PNC#: 2XXXXX. - Province matches current residence: Yes- Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Schedule 4 on file: Yes

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 1069 CRS points minimum score for round: 718 CRS score at application (APR): 1069 Total CRS Points Assessed: 1069 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with XXX Company edoc# XXXXXXXXX PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR *Skill Transferability* 050 - Foreign Work Experience - Verified

EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED

WORK EXPERIENCE 1: Audit (NOC: 1111) for XXX Company R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# XXXXXXXXX): Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES

FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW score at ITA: 73 / Min required FSW Score: 67 Total FSW Points Assessed: 71 15 - R80 Work Experience - ***Revised*** (13) PNP Triage: Refer to IR
Family Composition : NO CONCERNS PA (XXX, XXX), SINGLE PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2025-12-23

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (XXX, XXX) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application

NOTES: 2

Text: **’ AGENT REVIEW ’** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK; no A36 concerns evident with PCs on file. Criminality not passed due to biometrics pending. (I have done the biometrics now)

@legalfalcon
@caipsnotes

limgi89

Jun 28, 2018
Hi Guys
Aor - may 12
Medical passed
Elegibility passed
Criminal and security passed
Biometric completed october 2
According to an agent.
Status bar 100% 2 days ago.. no update yet.
Should i call them?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
May 31 AOR

Hello everyone,

I ordered my GCMS notes in October and got it today. I don’t really understand the notes so I need the help of the house with interpretation. I am just a few days away from my 6 month date.

Text:
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: E00XXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP: FSW,

2020-05-31 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:***OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED*** A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: REVIEW REQUIRED R87: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: REVIEW REQUIRED MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to finalize

PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: ON. - PNC#: 2XXXXX. - Province matches current residence: Yes- Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Schedule 4 on file: Yes

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 1069 CRS points minimum score for round: 718 CRS score at application (APR): 1069 Total CRS Points Assessed: 1069 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with XXX Company edoc# XXXXXXXXX PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR *Skill Transferability* 050 - Foreign Work Experience - Verified

WORK EXPERIENCE 1: Audit (NOC: 1111) for XXX Company R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# XXXXXXXXX): Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES

FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW score at ITA: 73 / Min required FSW Score: 67 Total FSW Points Assessed: 71 15 - R80 Work Experience - ***Revised*** (13) PNP Triage: Refer to IR
Family Composition : NO CONCERNS PA (XXX, XXX), SINGLE PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2025-12-23

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (XXX, XXX) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application

Text: **’ AGENT REVIEW ’** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK; no A36 concerns evident with PCs on file. Criminality not passed due to biometrics pending. (I have done the biometrics now)

@legalfalcon
Three simple steps to read your GCMS notes:

1. Verify that they are your notes by checking your application number, your name and date of birth on page 1.

2. See page 2 for the assessments. This is the overview of your application stages. To read on stages, see https://bit.ly/35xhKw6

3. Then flip to the last 3-5 pages, this is where the notes entered by the immigration officers are and will provide you with the details.

Once done, you will have a clear grip of your application and then you can read in details about the assessments and calculations and the incoming and outgoing documents which will be in the middle of your notes.

Check your note if it is by an officer or an assistant to an analyst. You can compare it with my previous post at #2,521

To read on security and the security screening manual see https://bit.ly/35zk5oJ

If your eligibility has an officer's note, then it is passed.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Your note 1 is your eligibility note and it has been marked as Review Required for:

A11.2: Eligibility criteria for Express Entry
R75: FSW - Criteria fo FSW
R87: Provincial nominee class criteria
R76: Minimum eligibility Criteria for FSW, i.e. 67 points required out of 100. You score 74. see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html
FUNDS: REVIEW REQUIRED

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Understanding “Review Required”
A lot of applicants see “review required” in their GCMS notes for eligibility. There are many theories floating around with regard to what “review required” means and if it is alarming.

Before I venture into explaining the significance, it is important to understand that each application goes through the following stages as per the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the regulations (Canadian Immigration Law):

R10 – Completeness Check
Criminality
Medicals
A11.2 – eligibility
Security

Out of the above, the most important stage is eligibility. This is also the most time-consuming stage because your documents have to be verified, evaluated and assessed to ascertain that you meet the eligibility criteria for the program you have applied (FSW / CEC / FTW). To stream line this process and make it easier for an immigration officer (decision making authority), all applications are first evaluated by case analysts or program assistants. They review the documents and summarize it in the GCMS. If they have any concerns with any document or want the immigration officer to carefully look into a specific document, they will flag it as “review required.” It is the content of the note that is important here. If the review required is for a specific document, while the summary of the note says that an applicant has met the eligibility, or “ready to finalize” it simply means that while the applicant has met the eligibility criteria, but the specific document needs a careful examination form the officer before promoting (eligibility pass) by the officer.

However, if there are concerns, they will be clearly mentioned in the note. If there is nothing specific and still you have a RR, then it merely indicates that the CPA or analyst is requesting the officer to review the documents once before finalising it.

The specific reasons would be that the job duties do not match, or the employment cannot be verified, or the number of years of work experience claimed cannot be verified. This is where an application can land in muddy waters. But the final decision rests on the immigration officer. He may override the decision of the analyst / assistant or go with the analysis of the analyst / assistant.

If you answered yes to a statutory question, about a prior visa refusal etc, you will have RR. This only indicates to verify if you have criminality or inadmissibility issues based on the refusal.

Even in cases where the analyst / assistant is of the opinion that the applicant has met the eligibility, and there is no “review required,” the officer can replace it with his own opinion. Though rare, but it does happen. This is why the eligibility is only passed when an officer conclusively marks the eligibility as passed.

Finally, there is “review required” for PoF. This is the most common in many applications. This is because, the financial and banking practices of each country are different. Eg. Fixed deposits are know as Certificate of Deposit (CD) in the US. Similarly, treasury bonds, mutual funds, stocks, and many other investment vehicles are there. If your PoF anything other than a bank deposit, it is more likely that it will be marked as “review required.” Also, IRCC does not go by day to day fluctuations in FOREX. Instead, the Canadian federal government issued a quarterly conversion rate for all FOREX vis-a-via CAD. If your PoF is in a foreign currency, then you may have “review required” for the officer to make a determination.

Just because you have “review required” does not mean that you hit the panic mode. Instead, read the context in which it is there. If there is a concern regarding a document, you can send a replacement document via CSE. The most common reasons for RR are:

1. Work reference letter without job duties
2. Work reference letters missing all the details requested by IRCC
3. If you submitted a letter from a colleague because you were unable to get one from your employer, but did not have a LoE on file, this too will lead to RR.
4. Not sufficient work experience in the primary NOC.
5. Inability to verify your employment as your employer details are missing.
6. Answering yes to statutory question.

There are just some of the scenarios.

Hope this helps.

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
@legalfalcon - I am FSW-PNP applicant
AOR - May 20th
Medical Passed - July 10th
Biometrics - July 26st
RPRF Request - August 14th

Raised a webform on October 15th and received reply that - eligibility verification is passed, security has not started yet and criminality verification in progress.

I am expecting that I will receive COPR around January 2021. My medical is valid till June 26th 2021. As far I know - my COPR date will be valid to June 26th 2021. But the problem is my wife is pregnant and we are living in USA (Indian Citizen). Even I receive COPR in January 2021, I would not make a travel for landing in February 2021. My wife's possible pregnancy date scheduled at May 2021. I have some questions about possible future scenario -

1. How do I add my expecting child? Does the baby require medical?
2. My expecting baby will be US citizen. Does he/she require to include as my dependent in application? Or he/she can make travel with US passport?

I WILL ENCOURAGE OTHERS to add their valuable experiences.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
May 31 AOR

Hello everyone,

Text:

@legalfalcon
@caipsnotes
Hi. Your Eligibility is marked as Review Required; nothing to be worried about as it's quite common. The crux of your Gcms Notes are called out in the notes your provided below. Once an officer reviews your file and passes it then the next step will be security screening. Right now your Gcms Notes says Security "Not Started", when Security will turn blank (i.e. redacted) it would imply that your Eligibility has been passed. You can also check this by sending a web form after some time and see if security has been initiated.

Additionally, the GCMS file that you received should be yours without a doubt, you can certainly check the application number and date of birth on page 1 but the likelihood that you received someone else's file from IRCC is extremely rare. Such issues more often lie with the GCMS provider emailing the wrong file and not with IRCC.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
May 6 AOR
CEC Inland.
No Biometrics call yet.
Crossed 100% timeline.
No one replying to GCMS or Webforms from last month. Any one in same boat:(
You can consider requesting your Gcms Notes via CBSA if IRCC is taking too long; no guarantee that it will be faster. It's just another avenue and being inland its free for you to request.

Reactions: gta88

sammy786

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
i think its glitch because when i opened my profile.. it showed submitted and then i clicked on it , it wasnt opening and then i reload page and now its showing application updated but still i cant open it and its showing bad gateway error

car9569

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
i think its glitch because when i opened my profile.. it showed submitted and then i clicked on it , it wasnt opening and then i reload page and now its showing application updated but still i cant open it and its showing bad gateway error
I have the exact same thing happening.

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Someone posted this message in WhatsApp group and I think this dude is right.

"I dont think IRCC system is designed by some fresher IT guys, this cant be a glitch every biweekly, they must be updating system or uploading datas, something must be going on. We have seen hundred times that site is usually down a day or two before CRS draw, may be this bad gateway will open CoPR gate tomorrow"

Reactions: nyiable

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Someone posted this message in WhatsApp group and I think this dude is right.

"I dont think IRCC system is designed by some fresher IT guys, this cant be a glitch every biweekly, they must be updating system or uploading datas, something must be going on. We have seen hundred times that site is usually down a day or two before CRS draw, may be this bad gateway will open CoPR gate tomorrow"
I think that's wishful thinking. Previous occasions have never unleashed any "gates" whatsoever, so I really do chalk this up to bad IT. IRCC isn't exactly known to have reliable systems.

bgurpreet106

Oct 18, 2020
@legalfalcon
As per your advice given to me 1 nd half month ago, I tried to contact IRCC thru phone and web form.
I am getting same ans that, all looks good and wait.. etobicoke office is pretty busy.
and also i confirmed with them, there is no movement since from mid august,2020.
i.e. last time they touched my file was 17 August,2020
the following status of my file which is not changed since then,

eligibility :- recommended pass
criminality check :- in progress
security :- not started
bio metrics :- not update in profile. (bio exempted)

what should i do in your opinion.

AOR :- 1 may, 2020.
Inland PNP
Noc :- 0113
biometrics given in november 2019 during WP application.