+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

SruthiT

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Thank you. Me and my wife finished biometrics today and its showing "completed" on my cic account. Now waiting for final decision.
Hi,
I am in the same situation. I am primary applicant and my husband as dependent and we both have same application number. Only my husband received a call from Service Canada and he asked about mine. They said some other agent will call me and booked only for him. If I go with him, can I also give my biometrics along with him?
Thanks.

ajayahuja

Jun 17, 2020
Hi,
I am in the same situation. I am primary applicant and my husband as dependent and we both have same application number. Only my husband received a call from Service Canada and he asked about mine. They said some other agent will call me and booked only for him. If I go with him, can I also give my biometrics along with him?
Thanks.
Yes. You can accompany your husband during biometrics and just mention that you both came for biometrics. If any questions asked then you can just say that you both are on same application. I went 40 mins before my scheduled time but still they allowed me and biometric for me and wife was done within 10 mins. Good Luck.

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Finally got COPR today
AOR-MAY 25TH
BIL/MEDICAL PASSED-15July
Bio exempt(updated)-13 Oct
Ghost Update-17Nov
COPR-20TH November and
Visa Office-Ottawa
Thank you for your help all and all the best for your COPRs :)
Wowwww happy to hear this!!! Happy for you.. Made my day... same visa office... but biometrics 27 oct and aor is 27th May 2020

Hbhandohal20

Jan 21, 2020
Finally got COPR today
AOR-MAY 25TH
BIL/MEDICAL PASSED-15July
Bio exempt(updated)-13 Oct
Ghost Update-17Nov
COPR-20TH November and
Visa Office-Ottawa
Thank you for your help all and all the best for your COPRs :)
Hey,congratulations.I have bit hope now, same visa office.AOR-11 may 2020.Did you call ircc before and can you please share what they said.I have been calling them since 13 oct after my bio metrics..They kept saying background under process,security has not started yet.Please advise

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Hey,congratulations.I have bit hope now, same visa office.AOR-11 may 2020.Did you call ircc before and can you please share what they said.I have been calling them since 13 oct after my bio metrics..They kept saying background under process,security has not started yet.Please advise
I m on the same boat got some hopes after seeing this post, AoR 27th May aor 2020 mine eligibility, criminality passed, bio submitted and now waiting for them to complete the security only, same visa office

PinkFloyd89

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hi, My AOR is 11 May, 2020 too. After I gave my biometrics on 18 October, I called IRCC on 18 Nov and they told me Eligibility is passed, Criminality is passed and Security isn't started :(
Sydney VO.

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
I have similar situation like you, mine Aor is 27 May 2020, agent told me passed criminality once i submitted biometrics, eligibility passed before in September, and till now security not started, some people says security takes two days only to complete once they pick ur file after biometrics, but I m not sure, my visa office is same Ottawa. Nd biometrics given on oct 27

Reactions: PinkFloyd89

PinkFloyd89

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, I have heard the same about security getting cleared up in a couple of days, provided our file gets picked up for security.
So the real question is when will they start security :|

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Yeah, I have heard the same about security getting cleared up in a couple of days, provided our file gets picked up for security.
So the real question is when will they start security :|
No one have that answer... it’s just when they pick it will be done.. so cannot do anything other than wait