Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I have the same officer. February 2020. Should we be worried?
RC-9515 is not an officer but an IRCC office. CPC Ottawa. Check page 2-3 of your notes, it will show the offices and codes where your application was passed on.

Officer codes are two letters followed by 5 numbers.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
RC-9515 is not an officer but an IRCC office. CPC Ottawa. Check page 2-3 of your notes, it will show the offices and codes where your application was passed on.

Officer codes are two letters followed by 5 numbers.
Thank you, I read about the CPC Ottawa after posting.

Biyun Dong

Nov 20, 2020
I got AOR on 22. Dec. 2020,
I applied for PR on 25 May, 2020.
Nothing more information about my application But …
My application were transferred to Winnipeg center Where I heard that is slower than other center, My application from "in process" to "application Received", I'm so sorry about that, Who could share some information with me?

infospark

Jun 20, 2020
Hello sir @legalfalcon I need your help in understanding Gcms notes?
APPLICANT MAY 2020 AOR FSW INDIA
ELIGIBILITY- PASSED
CRIMINALITY- PASSED
SECURITY- BLANK
MEDICAL- PASSED- EXPIRED
INFO SHRING - COMPLETE

AT THE END THERE IS DOCS SET FOR REVIEW CLIENT INQUIRY AND CLIENT INFORMATION ??
WHAT DOES THAT EXACTLY MEAN????

khanaiman837

Mar 25, 2020
Hello All. I recently submitted the documents to add spouse in my PR application. How many months is it taking these days for the spouse to get added ? People who have gone through similar steps, I look forward to your inputs. Thanks.

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hi everyone, just received a ghost update, when I clicked to read it, it showed my medical got completed on July 28, 2021, biometrics completed the same day. Earlier IRCC agents (as well as my GCMS notes) told me my eligibility passed, security didn't start and criminality in progress, so based on this ghost update, can I expect any good news soon?

AOR May 30th, 2020, CEC Inland.

Thank you.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hello All. I recently submitted the documents to add spouse in my PR application. How many months is it taking these days for the spouse to get added ? People who have gone through similar steps, I look forward to your inputs. Thanks.
Widely depends on which VO the primary applicant's file is and the country of origin plus the category of PR (Inland vs Outland).
Mine is in CIC Sydney but according to GCMS, the VO has not even acknowledged my request yet.

Lakeshoreblvd

Star Member
Jul 26, 2021
Hi everyone, just received a ghost update, when I clicked to read it, it showed my medical got completed on July 28, 2021, biometrics completed the same day. Earlier IRCC agents (as well as my GCMS notes) told me my eligibility passed, security didn't start and criminality in progress, so based on this ghost update, can I expect any good news soon?

AOR May 30th, 2020, CEC Inland.

Thank you.
Hi, did you get any good news?

Q2_2020_PR_Applicant

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hi, did you get any good news?
May 2020 CEC inland applicant here with dependent. No update even on medicals.
Last time I called, they extended our medicals until June 15, 2021. No movement since then.
On the GCMS notes, criminality has started July 2020 but because we failed to submit our PCCs, they set our security due date to 07/15/2021!!!!! I think they did that to bury our application on purpose.
I don't even know if our R10 has been completed or not - so I have no assurance if our BOWP will get approved....

Lakeshoreblvd

Star Member
Jul 26, 2021
May 2020 CEC inland applicant here with dependent. No update even on medicals.
Last time I called, they extended our medicals until June 15, 2021. No movement since then.
On the GCMS notes, criminality has started July 2020 but because we failed to submit our PCCs, they set our security due date to 07/15/2021!!!!! I think they did that to bury our application on purpose.
I don't even know if our R10 has been completed or not - so I have no assurance if our BOWP will get approved....
Hi,
How long it will take to finish security, if thet started today. Approximately? What is the normal time