+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

PksLebaron

Nov 18, 2020
If you have raised any web forms or have ordered gcms notes you can know frm there or you can call and ask the agent too like what’s my visa office.
I havent called them or raised any webforms I am just waiting i think its better to wait

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
I havent called them or raised any webforms I am just waiting i think its better to wait
Yeah it’s fine to wait. Let us know if any progress you see and once uh get COPR or any email from IRCC in that ur visa office will b written so let us know that too. Thanks

Tanker

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys,

My progress bar is past 100%, and I wanted to get some information of the status on my application.

I tried calling and the automated system says "Agents are busy" and hangs up. I chose options: 1,1,2

Does anybody know how to get to the real agent? What options should I choose?

Thanks ahead

SyedZaidi1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
Guys - I got a call from IRCC today. 15 mins of interview; confirmation of address,job etc.

I hear this means they will issue COPR soon? What is the timeline in regards to this? How long do I need to wait after this call? Any clue?

AOR May 21st
Inland
CEC

Reactions: sam06

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Guys - I got a call from IRCC today. 15 mins of interview; confirmation of address,job etc.

I hear this means they will issue COPR soon? What is the timeline in regards to this? How long do I need to wait after this call? Any clue?

AOR May 21st
Inland
CEC
Could you tell us more details about interview??
what was the questions about job??

Thanks and congratulations!

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020

AOR May 21st
Inland
CEC
What’s your visa office?