Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
A bit unrelated, but I'm in implied status, waiting for a Work permit extension since March, and now waiting for my PR (Aor 15 May). I'm planning a quick trip from Toronto to Vancouver. Have anyone experience it? I guess is a domestic flight with no customs. I'm gonna have problems or I'll be fine ?
You won't have any problems as long as you are not leaving Canada and coming back.

Reactions: luizportela

Mzt2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
A bit unrelated, but I'm in implied status, waiting for a Work permit extension since March, and now waiting for my PR (Aor 15 May). I'm planning a quick trip from Toronto to Vancouver. Have anyone experience it? I guess is a domestic flight with no customs. I'm gonna have problems or I'll be fine ?
Sem problema nenhum, soh nao saia do Canada. ;-)

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
hello Guys,
Need one help!.
AOR- May-10
Medical -Passed
BIL : JUL-02

my application status says : "Review of additional documents : We need additional documents to continue your application. We will send you a message with more details"

Dose any body has a similar status? any idea what can be the additional documents required and by when can I expect any communication from them?
Should i try to call them ? Any guidance will be appreciated.
Wait. They will send the letter.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
AOR 13 May
MEP/BIL of July 3

I just go a request to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Is that a good signal, right ?
If an applicant receives a request for the RPRF fee then it usually means that eligibility is recommended passed or passed.

luizportela

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
If an applicant receives a request for the RPRF fee then it usually means that eligibility is recommended passed or passed.

So I paid the fee for me and my wife (500+500) in one payment. But the upload document section opened 2 boxes to upload the receipts. Should I have done separate payments to get 2 receipts?

I end up uploading the same receipt for both.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Pnp inland, AOR May 15, uploaded RCMP has not yet been reviewed. What is going on with my application? Anyone has the same situation with me?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
So I paid the fee for me and my wife (500+500) in one payment. But the upload document section opened 2 boxes to upload the receipts. Should I have done separate payments to get 2 receipts?

I end up uploading the same receipt for both.
What you did should be fine.

Reactions: luizportela

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Pnp inland, AOR May 15, uploaded RCMP has not yet been reviewed. What is going on with my application? Anyone has the same situation with me?
Being inland you can call IRCC or request your GCMS file (for free) to check the status. GCMS is useful 3 odd months post AOR. To see the processing stages check https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Wait, seriously? Where did you get such information? Proof if you don't mind.
Its just a guess which is perpetual with the circumstances, they have more than 40k inlands waiting for biometrics, from the face of it, it looks like they have to waive.

Reactions: ya222

Mzt2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Its just a guess which is perpetual with the circumstances, they have more than 40k inlands waiting for biometrics, from the face of it, it looks like they have to waive.
This biometrics request is a new thing. With this COVID-19 situation it doesn't make any sense.