+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

@@@@

Star Member
May 30, 2020
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes
My AOR is 8 May 2020.
I had changes in my profile on 30th and 31 of July . Your action needed to application updated and submitted. It happened twice and now the application is in submitted state. I called IRCC today(3rd of Aug) just before sometime and my status is
Eligibility passed
Security passed
Criminality in process

In July Month I had ordered 2 webforms :
WebForm : July 10,2020
The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements
under the immigration program for which you have applied.

WebForm : July 24,2020
The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine
if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirements under the class
for which you have applied.

What can I conclude from these for my eligibility ? Is it passed/met/recommended pass/ Is it from program analyst or officer ?
Can you please help me to analyze my application from these.
I am quite confused about the wordings and updates.
That’s great...Have you given biometrics???

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes
My AOR is 8 May 2020.
I had changes in my profile on 30th and 31 of July . Your action needed to application updated and submitted. It happened twice and now the application is in submitted state. I called IRCC today(3rd of Aug) just before sometime and my status is
Eligibility passed
Security passed
Criminality in process

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements

The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine
if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirements under the class

What can I conclude from these for my eligibility ? Is it passed/met/recommended pass/ Is it from program analyst or officer ?
Security Screening only starts after Eligibility Review is conclusively Passed. If accurate that Security is passed then it would imply Eligibility Review is also passed.

Reactions: Punsy and asdfghj

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
My AOR is 8 May 2020.
Eligibility passed
Security passed
Criminality in process

Your AoR is May 2020. It was way to early for your to send webforms. It is highly unlikely that your eligibility is passed this soon. At the most, you may have an eligibility note by an assistant or an analyst. The eligibility is usually starts or done by months 3-4 post AoR.

Reactions: asdfghj

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Your AoR is May 2020. It was way to early for your to send webforms. It is highly unlikely that your eligibility is passed this soon. At the most, you may have an eligibility note by an assistant or an analyst. The eligibility is usually starts or done by months 3-4 post AoR.
Man why you are insisting that eligibility pass can only be analyst approved at this stage. He clearly mentioned that even security is confirmed pass, so it means actual eligibility is passed by officer not the analyst.In past, I saw so many CEC who got PPR in 3-4 months and that is the timeline you are suggesting just for eligibility passing.

Last edited:

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Man why you are insisting that eligibility pass can only be analyst approved at this stage. He clearly mentioned that even security is confirmed pass, so it means actual eligibility is passed by officer not the analyst.In past, I saw so many CEC who got PPR in 3-4 months and that is the timeline you are suggesting just for eligibility passing.
I agree

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
The security related information is redacted from the GCMS notes as per the Access to Information Act. The only information that is available in the GCMS notes related to security is on page 2 of the assessment. Irrespective of whether the security is in progress or passed, it will be redacted with s 15 / 16 written on the top right hand side of the page.

As regards how an eligibility is done and when it is passed, I have listed it in detail in my previous post #3,201

The question was based on the facts from webform and calls from IRCC and specifically asked:

If everything is passed, then kudos. Some applications, which are exceptions are passed in as little as 1 month.

However, the webforms and call centre responses have not been precise and often confusing. I gave my inputs response to the question. Neither am I insinuating that the OP's eligibility is stuck, or anything is wrong with his application. I just gave my opinion, in light of the facts and especially that in the last few months since many IRCC office's were closed, not much processing happened.

Further, as per OP's post, in response dated July 24 to the webform it stated:

Now if within a week the eligibility is passed and so is security, that is lightening fast and all the power to OP's application.

As always, this is my opinion and you are free to have another.

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
AOR 13 May
Today, profile changed to "submitted", then "application updated" and finally "submitted".
I'm not calling them, it seems that is the trend now for May AOR.
Most probably you have eligibility passed, security and criminality pending. Best case scenario eligibility and security passed and criminality pending. Opening service canada for biometric will seal your deal

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
My MEP/BIL was on July 3.
I’m CEC inland
I think automatically when the 1month duration is crossed for the BIL reuqest this tge update everyone getting like submitted...not sure aboyt other processing but any change is sign of progress it seems...it happened same to my BOWP and no change in progress..ordered GCMS for PR on jul31st..and my AOR may14th BIL jul6th so hoping that update for me on aug6th...tried calling IRCC 2 weeks back they are not giving proper info just saying still in processing that set and no changes..

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Just checking my account and when i get back to profile homepage where it shows list of applications submitted the PR application status changed to action req to submitted..my BIL was req on jul6th and im expecting the update on aug 6th but it was early...not sure whats going but will update once i recieve the GCMS..

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
I think automatically when the 1month duration is crossed for the BIL reuqest this tge update everyone getting like submitted...not sure aboyt other processing but any change is sign of progress it seems...it happened same to my BOWP and no change in progress..ordered GCMS for PR on jul31st..and my AOR may14th BIL jul6th so hoping that update for me on aug6th...tried calling IRCC 2 weeks back they are not giving proper info just saying still in processing that set and no changes..
That’s what I think. My BIL MEP is same with yours so let’s see. Please update if you do get GU. Thanks.
Just checking my account and when i get back to profile homepage where it shows list of applications submitted the PR application status changed to action req to submitted..my BIL was req on jul6th and im expecting the update on aug 6th but it was early...not sure whats going but will update once i recieve the GCMS..
Are you CEC? I am PNP inland. Don’t know if it can be that quick to my case. My BIL was July 6 too! Hopefully...

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
That’s what I think. My BIL MEP is same with yours so let’s see. Please update if you do get GU. Thanks.

Are you CEC? I am PNP inland. Don’t know if it can be that quick to my case. My BIL was July 6 too! Hopefully...
Yup im CEC inland..