+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Pratikkalani

Apr 25, 2014
Wow, that's really fast for some one with May 7 AOR, given COVID and everything. Congrats, only a matter of time for you now. May 4 AOR here, hopefully will see some updates soon.
Thank you, I am still worried about biometrics when it's going to happen. I am sitting home for almost 8 months now because my work permit expired and my current status is a visitor. I want to get back to work. and even my current visitor status is expiring in 20 days. I am not sure If I should apply for extension or will get any good news before that.

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Thank you, I am still worried about biometrics when it's going to happen. I am sitting home for almost 8 months now because my work permit expired and my current status is a visitor. I want to get back to work. and even my current visitor status is expiring in 20 days. I am not sure If I should apply for extension or will get any good news before that.
What did the cal center agent told about biometrics?
Any news on that

Pratikkalani

Apr 25, 2014
What did the cal center agent told about biometrics?
Any news on that
I didn't ask her about it too much as I was excited about the progress on my profile. I am guessing they should have some plan about it because in last two days so many people have got this update. I checked "April aor 2020" discussion and so many people got this update.

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
I didn't ask her about it too much as I was excited about the progress on my profile. I am guessing they should have some plan about it because in last two days so many people have got this update. I checked "April aor 2020" discussion and so many people got this update.
I’m sorry which update u mean?

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
I received ghost update today morning, So I called them to check if any updates. They told me that
AOR = 7th May, 2020
Assessment = passed
Medical = passed
Eligibility = passed
Background check = passed.

for security check only thing they are waiting for is my biometrics. Seniors, what is going to happen? My visitor extension is expiring Aug 22,2020.
Congratulations bro, I am also CEC

I heard that when you apply with Canadian experience only without claiming loints for foreign experience whatsoever they process fast,
Would you mind sharing it if you are only C.E. or also carry foreign experience.

Pratikkalani

Apr 25, 2014
Congratulations bro, I am also CEC

I heard that when you apply with Canadian experience only without claiming loints for foreign experience whatsoever they process fast,
Would you mind sharing it if you are only C.E. or also carry foreign experience.
I am a Compositor by profession (NOC 5223). I had 2.5 years of experience (counted 2.5 out of 5 years in India because of lacking strong documents) in India and 2.5 Years of experience in Canada. I had 2 years of study in Canada as well. So yes the majority of my points are from Canada.

Reactions: ya222