+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2019 TRV Timelines

Tim186

Apr 2, 2019
Hey guys ,
Got an update for my application , unfortunately the TRV has been refused for the below stated reasons

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

WRT to first point
1) i have got travel history to Europe and Bahrain , i currently reside in the UAE .
2) Family ties in canada ( i do-not have any ) Also it states i do-not have any ties in country of residence (i am working here , i am supporting my brother and mother who lives with me here in UAE. )

Can sm1 guide me on my chances to reapply? and what all documents do i require to justify my purpose of travel.

RCDK

Apr 14, 2018
Submitted TRV online

Submission date: 25-Apr-2019
Biometrics done:01-May-2019
Biometrics updated: 02-May-2019
Visitor Acknowledgement letter: 10-May-2019
Correspondance letter: 16-May-2019
Refusal letter: 18-May-2019

My visa has been refused on ground of insufficient funds and no ties in residing country and non satisfaction that i would leave canada after stipulated period.

What to do now?

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Now in Paper based application passport is not submitted .they return your passport back while submitting paler application
Which country do you belong to? As far as I know in India a paper application is always accompanied by a passport I applied for a TRV for myself and my family in the month of March via paper based applications and the passports were enclosed with the application.

RCDK

Apr 14, 2018
Which country do you belong to? As far as I know in India a paper application is always accompanied by a passport I applied for a TRV for myself and my family in the month of March via paper based applications and the passports were enclosed with the application.
I live in India and have applied online for TRV.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
yes. you are right. but i am concerning about review of eligibility. It seems that they completed back ground check but did not even start review of eligibility. As i read from this forum, in all of the cases review of eligibility starts before background check.
best

Give it some more time.
Did you receive an acknowledgment email?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
I have trv but my family applied paper base on 2nd may now they don't collect passport in paper base application

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Submitted TRV online

Submission date: 25-Apr-2019
Biometrics done:01-May-2019
Biometrics updated: 02-May-2019
Visitor Acknowledgement letter: 10-May-2019
Correspondance letter: 16-May-2019
Refusal letter: 18-May-2019

My visa has been refused on ground of insufficient funds and no ties in residing country and non satisfaction that i would leave canada after stipulated period.

What to do now?
Is your country of residence different from your country of citizenship?
And what are the ties anyway? What did you provide as home ties?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Are they updating application status every Sunday?
My family ( wife and 2 under 14 daughters) applied paper based on 1st May .I linked there application online . Submission Status updated 2nd May. Previose history refusal in march online application .
i have valid TRV for Canada we are from Pakistan.there status is below

Review of eligibility they are reviewing.10 th May
Bio no need it was valid for last time application valid till 2029.
Waiting for further .Abhu Dhabi Canadian high commission s dealing .Pray for us we have to join wedding of my nephew.

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
Hi guys, I applied for my father's TRV on 15th May (paper based). I got a confirmation from VFS that the application has reached IRCC. Since then, there is no update. How many days it takes to get an acknowledgment from CIC?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi guys, I applied for my father's TRV on 15th May (paper based). I got a confirmation from VFS that the application has reached IRCC. Since then, there is no update. How many days it takes to get an acknowledgment from CIC?
Link the application online to have better updates. VFS updates are generic and sometimes delayed.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Did anyone got their visa approved, with biometric enrollment in May?
I applied for my family on 1st May paper based bio were valid as they have done in moth of march during there first apply which was refused. online account shows submission 2nd May till now nothing happened my brothers FAIMLY APPLIED ONLINE FROM CANADA THROUGH agent yesterday they got refused