+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2019 TRV Timelines

gurupatel

Mar 29, 2019
Yes! You can apply, but make sure the refusal letter isn't asking you wait a certain time.
hi myra i m apply TRV soon i m refuse in UK 2005 the refusal stamp in old passport now i have new passport may i mention the above details or not i do not want to mention in form so what can i do suggest me thank in advance they have my past refusal details

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
hi myra i m apply TRV soon i m refuse in UK 2005 the refusal stamp in old passport now i have new passport may i mention the above details or not i do not want to mention in form so what can i do suggest me thank in advance they have my past refusal details
Never lie even if others donot know .and uk shares data with USA Canada Australia neazeland .

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Always speak truth

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
What is the question on the application?
Were you ever denied a visa? or is it, were you denied visa in last 10 years?

Whatever it is, as everyone else is also saying, NEVER LIE on a visa application. People have been banned in Canada for 5 years for not being truthful.

Reactions: demme343

RCDK

Apr 14, 2018
Submitted TRV online

Submission date: 25-Apr-2019
Biometrics done:01-May-2019
Biometrics updated: 02-May-2019
Visitor Acknowledgement letter: 10-May-2019

waiting for next stage

Reactions: myra20sharma

RCDK

Apr 14, 2018
Submitted TRV online

Submission date: 25-Apr-2019
Biometrics done:01-May-2019
Biometrics updated: 02-May-2019
Visitor Acknowledgement letter: 10-May-2019

waiting for next stage
Correspondance letter received on 16-May-2019

arenz_aspire

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
PPR RECIEVED!!!

Application Submitted : April 14, 2019
Submission Confirmation : April 15, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter : April 16, 2019
Biometrics Submitted : April 26, 2019 [VFS New Delhi]
Biometrics Updated on Account : April 27,2019
Visitor Acknowledgement Letter : April 29, 2019 [New Delhi Office]
Correspondence Letter : May 7, 2019
PPR : MAY 17 2019, 2PM EST

THANKS to everyone for the support!!.
Cheers

keivan ka

Jan 5, 2019
Dear all;
i applied on behalf of one of my friend on april 26.
the background check turned to " Not applicable" after " background check in progress...", so i think they completed the back ground check.
here is the total status:

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

As you can see, in review of eligibility the current status is" Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.".
Is it normal that they did not start reviewing my freind's eligibility after about 22 days???

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Dear all;
i applied on behalf of one of my friend on april 26.
the background check turned to " Not applicable" after " background check in progress...", so i think they completed the back ground check.
here is the total status:

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

As you can see, in review of eligibility the current status is" Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.".
Is it normal that they did not start reviewing my freind's eligibility after about 22 days???

What if the country of application? What is the processing time NOC CIC’s website?

Seems your friend does not need the biometrics and hence the “Not applicable” in background.

keivan ka

Jan 5, 2019
What if the country of application? What is the processing time NOC CIC’s website?

Seems your friend does not need the biometrics and hence the “Not applicable” in background.
hi
she is applying from Iran. she had biometrics about 2 years ago and she had a multiple Canadian visa since then. so she do not have to do biometrics. and about background check, the status was somthing like " we are processing your back ground check, we will inform you if we need more information" for abouyt 2 weeks and then it turne to not applicable. but the eligibility check remain the same from the begining.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
hi
she is applying from Iran. she had biometrics about 2 years ago and she had a multiple Canadian visa since then. so she do not have to do biometrics. and about background check, the status was somthing like " we are processing your back ground check, we will inform you if we need more information" for abouyt 2 weeks and then it turne to not applicable. but the eligibility check remain the same from the begining.
Processing time for Iran is 47 days.
She would have to wait until she can raise a concern.

sandeepkapalawai

Apr 22, 2019
I applied for my mother's TRV last month,

New Delhi - India
Application applied online - April 2nd
Bio Request - April 3rd
Bio Done - April 15th
Bio updated online - April 15th
Background and Eligibility started - April 16th
Acknowledgment email rcvd - April 17th
Correspondence/Bio Validity Letter - April 24th
PPR - April 24th
Passport submitted - April 25th
Online account went approved with visa details - April 26th
Stamped passport recvd - April 27th
what was your mode of application ??

keivan ka

Jan 5, 2019
Processing time for Iran is 47 days.
She would have to wait until she can raise a concern.
yes. you are right. but i am concerning about review of eligibility. It seems that they completed back ground check but did not even start review of eligibility. As i read from this forum, in all of the cases review of eligibility starts before background check.
best

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
The post clearly says online. PPR is applicable only when an application is made online because paper based applications are always accompanied by a passport.
Now in Paper based application passport is not submitted .they return your passport back while submitting paler application