+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2019 TRV Timelines

alexhocain

Star Member
May 10, 2019
What is your question, I am sorry if I missed it?
I gave biometrics on 6th of May but I haven't received any acknowledgement letter. how much time they generally take to send acknowledgement and correspondence letter? I think applications from Pakistan are processed at Abu Dhabi, if so, friday n Saturday must be off??so I can expect correspondence after Saturday??

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I gave biometrics on 6th of May but I haven't received any acknowledgement letter. how much time they generally take to send acknowledgement and correspondence letter? I think applications from Pakistan are processed at Abu Dhabi, if so, friday n Saturday must be off??so I can expect correspondence after Saturday??
I am not very sure, but their are people from Pakistan that have got correspondence weeks ago and are still waiting to get PPR. So, it seems to be slow for some reason.

alexhocain

Star Member
May 10, 2019
I am not very sure, but their are people from Pakistan that have got correspondence weeks ago and are still waiting to get PPR. So, it seems to be slow for some reason.
yes I was going through posts and I noted some cases are taking much more time than estimated time on cic web for pakistan. lets see, we can wait only

hakun123

May 12, 2019
Hi, My TRV online application from inside Canada,
Confirmation of online application April 24th
Submission confirmation: April 25th
Biometrics: We don't need your fingerprints
Background check: Not applicable
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

I have a valid work permit. I've raised CSE twice because normal processing time which is 6 days has passed.I have attached my flight ticket but haven't received any reply or confirmation yet.
Does anybody know what's the reason? when I'm gonna receive the final decision? what should I do?
I have a flight and I'm really worried that I don't receive my TRV on time.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi, My TRV online application from inside Canada,
Confirmation of online application April 24th
Submission confirmation: April 25th
Biometrics: We don't need your fingerprints
Background check: Not applicable
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

I have a valid work permit. I've raised CSE twice because normal processing time which is 6 days has passed.I have attached my flight ticket but haven't received any reply or confirmation yet.
Does anybody know what's the reason? when I'm gonna receive the final decision? what should I do?
I have a flight and I'm really worried that I don't receive my TRV on time.
It's not advisable to book tickets unless the visa is approved. Secondly, the processing times are just estimates. CSE takes 7-28 days to get a reply, so might have to be little patient there. Moreover, having an advance ticket won't fasten the process, they do what they have to. :)

Just curious, you said you have a WP, are you applying for extension of WP or which TRV is it?

hakun123

May 12, 2019
Thank you for your reply.
I already have a work permit and i don't to extend it .I just need to extend the trv stamp on my passport to be able to come back to Canada again.

2myr18

Aug 16, 2016
Egypt
I am going to reapply for trv 2nd time and the 1st time i have been refused because of travel history and purpose of travel
My 1st application was
My wife, daughter and me
My wife and my daughter are algerian and living in algeria since a year and she works there ( 2500$ cad )also ny daughter is in school in algeria
I work in egyt in a real stable job with (4000 $cad) since 7y and my bank statment around 120k $cad and my travel history is 4 times travelling 2 algeria to visit my family since last august till now and my purpose of travel was visiting my brother to attned his graduation ceremony from university of montreal ( and i had 2 invation letters one from the universith and the other from my borther) for a month
Now i am thinking to reapply
So i need help when should i reapply and if i am travelling alone and i will add some properties like car house and own store of selling clothes and i will travel only for 2 weeks is it enough or no
And what ideas u can help me with so i dont get refused again
I have 2 brothers in canada
The one who invinting me had invited my mother and my cousin before also will this will be a problem

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I am going to reapply for trv 2nd time and the 1st time i have been refused because of travel history and purpose of travel
My 1st application was
My wife, daughter and me
My wife and my daughter are algerian and living in algeria since a year and she works there ( 2500$ cad )also ny daughter is in school in algeria
I work in egyt in a real stable job with (4000 $cad) since 7y and my bank statment around 120k $cad and my travel history is 4 times travelling 2 algeria to visit my family since last august till now and my purpose of travel was visiting my brother to attned his graduation ceremony from university of montreal ( and i had 2 invation letters one from the universith and the other from my borther) for a month
Now i am thinking to reapply
So i need help when should i reapply and if i am travelling alone and i will add some properties like car house and own store of selling clothes and i will travel only for 2 weeks is it enough or no
And what ideas u can help me with so i dont get refused again
I have 2 brothers in canada
The one who invinting me had invited my mother and my cousin before also will this will be a problem
If you are applying this time for yourself alone, try putting all home ties to your country of residence, enough financial support as you said your brother is a student.

1. Financial Support
2. Home ties (house, leaves approved from employer etc)
3. Invitation Letter from brother - if second brother is a PR/at least on WP, make him write the invite with purpose as other brother's conov. only
4. College invite for convo.
5. Proof of relationship with brothers
6. Travel history, if any (only US Uk and Europe are taken as history)
5. Cover letter from your end

2myr18

Aug 16, 2016
Egypt
If you are applying this time for yourself alone, try putting all home ties to your country of residence, enough financial support as you said your brother is a student.

1. Financial Support
2. Home ties (house, leaves approved from employer etc)
3. Invitation Letter from brother - if second brother is a PR/at least on WP, make him write the invite with purpose as other brother's conov. only
4. College invite for convo.
5. Proof of relationship with brothers
6. Travel history, if any (only US Uk and Europe are taken as history)
5. Cover letter from your end
One of them is a student the other is working in aim recyclage my travel history only since my new passport algeria 4 times in 1y
I will put house car and own store also will have much financial proofs like 120k bank statment and invit letter from univ and my brothers invit letter

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
One of them is a student the other is working in aim recyclage my travel history only since my new passport algeria 4 times in 1y
I will put house car and own store also will have much financial proofs like 120k bank statment and invit letter from univ and my brothers invit letter
What is the status of other brother? Work Permit or PR?
Also, if you have any travel histories in last 10 years, in your older passport, scan that and attach.

2myr18

Aug 16, 2016
Egypt
What is the status of other brother? Work Permit or PR?
Also, if you have any travel histories in last 10 years, in your older passport, scan that and attach.
My 2 brothers are citizenship holders
Not only pr
Elder one is working after he finished his studies in university de montreal and the other is still studying
I dont have my old passport but my trips in last 10years are libya and kuwait

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
My 2 brothers are citizenship holders
Not only pr
Elder one is working after he finished his studies in university de montreal and the other is still studying
I dont have my old passport but my trips in last 10years are libya and kuwait
So let the one who's working, write you an invitation and state the convo of younger as the purpose of your travel. Include his bank statements, their proof of status, invitation ot convo.. Since both your brothers are in Canada and, as I can understand, you and your wife-kids are living in different countries, you have to have strong ties to your country of residence.

2myr18

Aug 16, 2016
Egypt
So let the one who's working, write you an invitation and state the convo of younger as the purpose of your travel. Include his bank statements, their proof of status, invitation ot convo.. Since both your brothers are in Canada and, as I can understand, you and your wife-kids are living in different countries, you have to have strong ties to your country of residence.
1st the graduation is for the one who's working
2nd i understood about bank statments and these things
3rd i will put and own business and house and car as property beside money
What else can i do ?