Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Ok thanks... So how long do you think I should be expecting result
1. Is there any other attachment in the online account? What does the status for "Background" and "Eligibility" is?
2. Also, processing times are different for different country. Did you check the processing time for your country?
3. When were the Biometrics done? Are they updated online (Biometric Enrollment Number, Dates?)

Seunmike91

May 13, 2019
1. Is there any other attachment in the online account? What does the status for "Background" and "Eligibility" is?
2. Also, processing times are different for different country. Did you check the processing time for your country?
3. When were the Biometrics done? Are they updated online (Biometric Enrollment Number, Dates?)
Background and eligibility is under process, I did biometric on 1 April 2019 in Abu Dhabi and I guess it supposed to be 28 days but it more than 28 days now

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Background and eligibility is under process, I did biometric on 1 April 2019 in Abu Dhabi and I guess it supposed to be 28 days but it more than 28 days now
The processing times get updated periodically. Check the processing times currently and also it's generally said processing times are working days and not calendar days. :)
You can however raise a CSE using IRCC webform.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
The processing times get updated periodically. Check the processing times currently and also it's generally said processing times are working days and not calendar days. :)
You can however raise a CSE using IRCC webform.
Processing time is now calender days not working days . Its changed from working to calender days from couple of moths

Dhiiiraj

Jan 8, 2019
I'm still waiting for my tracker to get activated. How about yours?
Nothing yet. Still waiting. Have a flight on 19th May . Hope I will get my passport back by then . I just need my passport back even if they give me without trv. Don’t know what to do . I have an emergency and they are not even replying to my emails.

nehway0912

Jun 17, 2016
Nothing yet. Still waiting. Have a flight on 19th May . Hope I will get my passport back by then . I just need my passport back even if they give me without trv. Don’t know what to do . I have an emergency and they are not even replying to my emails.
Call the CIC number, and speak to an agent. They might be able to help. I called them this morning and they said we should get our passport back within 2 weeks after receiving.

Seunmike91

May 13, 2019
Open that attachment, that will have the date and time the application was submitted. And IRCC sends an Acknowledgment Email also, mostly after biometrics, that confirms your file with them for processing.

I am guessing you linked your file online on 8th May, where you actually paper filed on March 16th.
Date sent is that 16 march and date read is that 8 may