+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

HelenJ

Mar 28, 2019
Hello, any applicant from the Philippines here? Visa office Manila and Cebu are still closed based on their websites, I am already a PPR and I need to send my passport and photos to VAC Manila, I tried their live chat but the agent I spoke has no info when they are resuming office. My medical is expiring in August, I'm hoping the visa office opens before my medical expires.

yondibeom

Feb 9, 2018
Hello, any applicant from the Philippines here? Visa office Manila and Cebu are still closed based on their websites, I am already a PPR and I need to send my passport and photos to VAC Manila, I tried their live chat but the agent I spoke has no info when they are resuming office. My medical is expiring in August, I'm hoping the visa office opens before my medical expires.
mine will be expiring in July. no update since last Nov 15 (pre arrival letter)

HelenJ

Mar 28, 2019
mine will be expiring in July. no update since last Nov 15 (pre arrival letter)
oh did you inquire through web form? They return my passport and other docs due to incorrect photo format, I need to mail back to manila VAC again, hopefully, they will resume office this month.

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
To my knowledge it doesn’t state they are extending the validity period of a completed medical exam, only that they have extended the period for you to complete one once it’s requested to 90 days.