+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

realpower

Jul 3, 2019
Hi All, one of my friend is unable to obtain pcc due to covid lockdown. Anyone know if app. can be submitted without it and pcc be submitted at a later time?

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hi All, one of my friend is unable to obtain pcc due to covid lockdown. Anyone know if app. can be submitted without it and pcc be submitted at a later time?
It's a part of checklist, won't recommend to send the application without PCC.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Yes, once you got 100% bar, this turns on a beeper signal at IRCC (beeeep, beeeep, beeep...) and they right away start closing your case (CoPR, etc)...
I don't see any smiley faces, winks or LOL's after the posts. Pretty sure there are no beeps to prompt them to close the file. Progress bar doesn't mean anything as far as the actual progress of your file is going, it's only the % of time that is the "Normal" processing time.

Confused2011

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
Doc's Request.
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
05-07-2019
File Transfer...
05-10-2019
Med's Request
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
29-07-2019
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2020
LANDED..........
14-06-2020
Hi everyone, my travel document is expiring on July 29, 2020 (since i did my medical last year in July 2019). I didn't get my passport from New Delhi until March 24, because of lock down. I don't know what will happen if i can't travel before my travel document expires. anyone else in similar situation? I havent seen my spouse since Jan 2019. :(
STUPID COVID!

SAM1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Hi everyone, my travel document is expiring on July 29, 2020 (since i did my medical last year in July 2019). I didn't get my passport from New Delhi until March 24, because of lock down. I don't know what will happen if i can't travel before my travel document expires. anyone else in similar situation? I havent seen my spouse since Jan 2019. :(
STUPID COVID!
Send them an email and ask for advise

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020
It can be submitted but you have to write explanation that your country is affected and you can't obtain PCC.

They will accept application.

Please check www.canada.ca ,they have mentioned about this

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Yes, once you got 100% bar, this turns on a beeper signal at IRCC (beeeep, beeeep, beeep...) and they right away start closing your case (CoPR, etc)...
Its not happening to me. Im over 100% for a while now.. so please tell me how this beep beep would work for me

Isha1980

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Got reply from CIC
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
What Visa office

obaid21

Jan 22, 2020
London visa office confirms no processing until further notice... and we all have complicated applications such as years long marriages and children, spouses with current visitor visas etc ;)

SAM1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
London visa office confirms no processing until further notice... and we all have complicated applications such as years long marriages and children, spouses with current visitor visas etc ;)
Yes but, it's not complicated we are in the que we are not complicated this got to know from some friends ! Example the BC will take few minutes security check as per our police report when will be complicated the you did not pass the medical exam or any marriage fraud, london visa office has replied to me that waiting for an office to review order GTMS notes their was no comments no interview no document required for my file still under process means waiting for an agent to open my file along with my wedding photo he have to enjoy looking at me in beach with my husband lool