+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

DuncanHague

Feb 9, 2020
I too would like to see proof of this regarding London Visa Office. Please provide something to back this up.

I’ve been away from my partner for 6 months now, a further 6 months feels hard to bare thinking of.

Reactions: rrss13 and dmurrman

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
I got reply of my GCMS notes that my file is now complex file .reason is my husband added me in his PR after lock in and second he got medical surveillance .he has already passed his medicak. They mentioned our file is in 15 to 19 months period now and for ofgicer review. My one year is already completed on 15 May 2029. I dont know what will happen to us. Very much upset

SAM1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
I got reply of my GCMS notes that my file is now complex file .reason is my husband added me in his PR after lock in and second he got medical surveillance .he has already passed his medicak. They mentioned our file is in 15 to 19 months period now and for ofgicer review. My one year is already completed on 15 May 2029. I dont know what will happen to us. Very much upset
Could you please advise when you applied for GCMS notes? When your husband he applied did he advise the IRCC that he is married if yes so dont worry you will get a response soon

StellaArtois

Aug 4, 2019
Alberta, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-05-2019
AOR Received.
13-07-2019
File Transfer...
08-08-2019
Med's Request
16-07-2019
Med's Done....
23-07-2019
Passport Req..
26-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2020
LANDED..........
06-12-2020
Joining the exceeded 12 months processing time party... Our case was filed May 24, 2020. Detailed timeline is in my signature.

I sent an e-mail to my Member of Parliament yesterday about our case, and today they gave me the following response:
"Thank you for your e-mail.
Attached contains a Consent & Authorization form, please complete and return to our office via fax or e-mail in order for us to proceed.

You have been assigned the following:
Case #: (redacted)
Case Worker: (redacted)

Attachment: 1

In the context of the Government’s problematic management of the border issue, especially families separated by the Canada-US border restrictions, MP Benzen would like to provide Minister Blair with names of those affected in order for him to take action. If you would like to be included, we would need the following information:

-Your phone number
-US State
-Contact information for your Husband (e-mail, phone number)"

I'm now filling out their form and hoping that my MP will be able to bring some favour and hastening to a positive decision on our case. If you guys haven't already, maybe try contacting your MP about your cases? Hopefully your MPs will all be helpful too, even though our circumstances are all different.

All the best to everyone... This waiting sucks, especially when we can't even plan for a visit to see each other :(

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Could you please advise when you applied for GCMS notes? When your husband he applied did he advise the IRCC that he is married if yes so dont worry you will get a response soon
We have applied in March got reply now. My husband when he got married in January 2019 .when he return back he immidiatly informed CIC. But but in gcms notes they have clearly mentiined our case is 15 to 19 months process due to complex .now some people are saying it can be more excedded. We are stuck . No way now

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
And w
We have applied in March got reply now. My husband when he got married in January 2019 .when he return back he immidiatly informed CIC. But but in gcms notes they have clearly mentiined our case is 15 to 19 months process due to complex .now some people are saying it can be more excedded. We are stuck . No way now
And when my husband get married with me his file for PR was already in process and 12 months was completed . He was on work permit and still he is waiting for pr with me

SAM1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Ohhh my God how it can be possible it can be more than 19 months

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
@rania where you are living now sorry to ask !
UAE Dubai. I got good news yesterday my husband got his work permit extension within a month and consultant applied my spouse open work permit and i already completed 28 weeks and for UAE its 40 weeks process. I wish i can get spouse work permit now InshAllah if PR is delayed

SAM1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
UAE Dubai. I got good news yesterday my husband got his work permit extension within a month and consultant applied my spouse open work permit and i already completed 28 weeks and for UAE its 40 weeks process. I wish i can get spouse work permit now InshAllah if PR is delayed
Okay hope you get it

linaaaa

Sep 18, 2017
Joining the exceeded 12 months processing time party... Our case was filed May 24, 2020. Detailed timeline is in my signature.

I sent an e-mail to my Member of Parliament yesterday about our case, and today they gave me the following response:
"Thank you for your e-mail.
Attached contains a Consent & Authorization form, please complete and return to our office via fax or e-mail in order for us to proceed.

You have been assigned the following:
Case #: (redacted)
Case Worker: (redacted)

Attachment: 1

In the context of the Government’s problematic management of the border issue, especially families separated by the Canada-US border restrictions, MP Benzen would like to provide Minister Blair with names of those affected in order for him to take action. If you would like to be included, we would need the following information:

-Your phone number
-US State
-Contact information for your Husband (e-mail, phone number)"

I'm now filling out their form and hoping that my MP will be able to bring some favour and hastening to a positive decision on our case. If you guys haven't already, maybe try contacting your MP about your cases? Hopefully your MPs will all be helpful too, even though our circumstances are all different.

All the best to everyone... This waiting sucks, especially when we can't even plan for a visit to see each other :(
wat email did u use to email him

StellaArtois

Aug 4, 2019
Alberta, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-05-2019
AOR Received.
13-07-2019
File Transfer...
08-08-2019
Med's Request
16-07-2019
Med's Done....
23-07-2019
Passport Req..
26-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2020
LANDED..........
06-12-2020
wat email did u use to email him
I used the contact information found on this site https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en/
You put in your postal code and it shows you your MP and all their contact info. I saw some people on this forum say they've called MP too; I personally prefer written communication so I e-mailed and they responded within one business day.
Hope that helps!