+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Yup same here no progress bar, simply mean there will be delays due to Covid situation. :/ I am assuming

Reactions: linaaaa

linaaaa

Sep 18, 2017
Yup same here no progress bar, simply mean there will be delays due to Covid situation. :/ I am assuming
yeh im sure they will not disregard our apps bec spousal apps need more time,l than other apps so it would be waste of money as waste of time fkr them bec they knw they will need to send a refund or ppl will submit again same app as its spousal in future nd then again more time spent. so inshallah it works out

yondibeom

Feb 9, 2018
I cannot see my status bar. so some people can see and some people cannot see? for me, 7 days left but there is no status bar when I log in CIC

dmurrman

Dec 5, 2018
I'm a feb2019 applicant and I haven't heard anything since pre arrival email in jan2020. If I applied a month earlier I bet I'd be done the process months ago. LVO is ridiculous. Looks like I'll be having to wait out the application in another country as my spouse's visitor visa will expire in July.

SAM1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Got reply from CIC
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.