Feb 9, 2018
What’s ur time line
2019 May 21 submitted
July 12 AOR, SA, request for BM
July 15 Medical request, BM updated in account
July 21 Medical passed
July 29 AOR2 Manila
Nov 15 pre arrival
Nov 28 ghost update ( no email no update in the account )
Dec 11 access services for new comer email
(dont know what it means - very similar with pre arrival)

nothing from Dec 11

Reactions: Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
2019 May 21 submitted
July 12 AOR, SA, request for BM
July 15 Medical request, BM updated in account
July 21 Medical passed
July 29 AOR2 Manila
Nov 15 pre arrival
Nov 28 ghost update ( no email no update in the account )
Dec 11 access services for new comer email

Hopefully u will receive something.thisvirus is causing everyone’s file to delay
(dont know what it means - very similar with pre arrival)

nothing from Dec 11

obaid21

Jan 22, 2020
Dear All what means Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.20% complex
It means your application is complex and there is no maximum timeline for it. If you have children , enroll them for school next year as it could go beyond Sept.

SAM1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
It means your application is complex and there is no maximum timeline for it. If you have children , enroll them for school next year as it could go beyond Sept.
But i dont havre children today 100% complète and they mentio" About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete." Everytjing has beh submitted CSQ, BIO,! Any zone havre thib message

obaid21

Jan 22, 2020
But i dont havre children today 100% complète and they mentio" About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete." Everytjing has beh submitted CSQ, BIO,! Any zone havre thib message
I have the same message. Not really about complexity. It is more about the visa office and how lazy they are.

Reactions: Pryncess99

SAM1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
I have the same message. Not really about complexity. It is more about the visa office and how lazy they are.
Oh my God it will tale more months my be one year i dont know what do could not see my husband I'm tired of this process waiting soooooooo long