+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Yashin19

Jul 25, 2019
Hi Guys,

Im also i need your help, maybe someone can help answer the below questions for me.

1)- I Linked my application to GCkey using the PA email address. So now what happens to the sponsors email address will anything come to that email?

2)- When linked to a GCkey, and you file gets transferred to VO, will that show?

Hope you guys can help, as I'm confused and i don't want to miss out on anything.

Please & Thank YOU!

jmpoy22

Feb 19, 2019
My husband (the PA) received a letter from the embassy today, asking for a proof of relationship.

**Proof of Relationship: Document proving your relationship with your inviter/family member. Please provide a detailed description, including dates, regarding the development of your relationship (.i.e when you began dating, when you began residing together, what the circumstances were, when you began to share finances, when you openly advertised your relationship as a couple). This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/22

I don’t understand why and now i’m a bit nervous our papers application might take longer. And I were to send this, do i send it on a courier again or I can send it to the email address provided?
Thankyousoomuch in advance to whoever answers .​

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
My husband (the PA) received a letter from the embassy today, asking for a proof of relationship.

**Proof of Relationship: Document proving your relationship with your inviter/family member. Please provide a detailed description, including dates, regarding the development of your relationship (.i.e when you began dating, when you began residing together, what the circumstances were, when you began to share finances, when you openly advertised your relationship as a couple). This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/22

I don’t understand why and now i’m a bit nervous our papers application might take longer. And I were to send this, do i send it on a courier again or I can send it to the email address provided?
Don't worry just gather all proofs nd send it right away

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris

What did you already provide?

Chloe10

Jun 10, 2019
AOR Received.
28/03/2019
Med's Request
28/03/2019
Med's Done....
10/04/2019
I thought I would share my timeline below for any more information or help!

Sponsor: Canadian Citizen living in England with husband
PA: British (husband)

Received: May 13th
SA: July 4
Medical Request: July 4
AOR: July 4
Biometrics Request: July 4
Sent to Mississauga: July 10
Biometrics completed: July 11
Biometrics on Online account: July 11
Medical Completed: July 11
Medical Passed: July 15

What next steps are there now? Is anyone else waiting?

Thank you!
Hi

I am also waiting for decision decision made and my app was received Feb 22nd. PA: British and living in England also. Hopefully will find out in the next couple of weeks.

jasperJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
For members who submitted BM Fee Receipt via Web Form and are waiting..

I did get a confirmation from CIC stating my receipt has been forwarded to the right office.

jasperJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
20pages of our photos from the start of our relationship, marriage certificate, proof or remittances. Lots of screenshots from our conversation from all sort of social media.. what could be the possible reason for looking for more? I'm just curios.
Include some financial proofs if possible. Joint Bank Account, Insurance policies, saving plans, investments.

If possible, include government IDs with each others name on them.

flight tickets, passport stamps of you visiting each other.

Bills from honeymoon if recently married.

negeanm

Jul 25, 2019
Hi everyone, My husbands application was received on May 27th, but I still have not received the AOR.
I am getting very worried. Is anyone else still waiting?

jitendra619

Apr 1, 2019

Hi, Did you receive AOR1 ? I mean to say that this request is done before AOR1 or which stage?

Confused2011

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
Doc's Request.
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
05-07-2019
File Transfer...
05-10-2019
Med's Request
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
29-07-2019
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2020
LANDED..........
14-06-2020
at what stage in the application can they request an interview?

Pal kang

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hello mate I did apply my Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class 12 March 2019 then I got 23 April This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2019/03/12 on behalf of the following now I got 26 April
This is to acknowledge receipt of your sponsorship application and to advise that your file is presently pending review by an officer. You will be contacted in the future if further information is required or as soon as the decision on your application is finalized.
After that I'm still waiting I haven't got any email nothing I'm worried plz let me know how long does it will take and every on got this mail same like me plz explain me