+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

VanSuu

Jul 9, 2019
its been 59 days now! that's why im worried! people who sent it in June are getting their AOR's and mine hasn't arrived it. If they wanted to send it back for any reason, when would that happen?
If you left an email they will send you and email before they send it back.

VanSuu

Jul 9, 2019
got my AOR today.

going by the tracker and posts, I can see that after Sponsorship Approval, CIC sends Biometrics & medicals within few days.

My spouse got Visitor visa after I sent the file to CIC and before the AOR, and she is here in Canada on Visitor Visa.
Is it possible to have biometrics/medical in Canada or she have to go back and get it done in the home country.

Thanks.
If she is eligible for an (open work permit OWP) or a (study permit) she can do biometric in Canada if not she will need to go back to her country and do it at the local visa office there

noelvsleon

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
Hey everyone,

Myself Noel. I'm a Canadian citizen sponsoring my wife in India. When I check my status , I get

Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made
Permanent Residence Application Status: In Process

These are the other details

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • July 14, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Can anyone tell me what this "decison made" means ; as well as an approximate timeline for passport request as my wife would like to give her resignation letter.

Thank you for your help.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
If she is eligible for an (open work permit OWP) or a (study permit) she can do biometric in Canada if not she will need to go back to her country and do it at the local visa office there
no she cant if she is on visitor visa she needs to go back home or to united states if she can manage to get a visit visa for USA

kpraveenreddy220

Feb 27, 2017
YAY PPR

Principal applicant: India (no dependent children)
Application received: May 06
AOR1: June 21
BioMetrics Request: June 26
BioMetrics Passed: June 30
SA: July 2
Medical Request: July 3
Moved to CPC-Missisauga: July 9
Medical Passed: July 19
Decision Made: July 22
PPR: July 25

Reactions: maimaimai

maimaimai

Feb 22, 2019
YAY PPR

Did you pay your biometrics online or at a VAC?

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My husband (the PA) received a letter from the embassy today, asking for a proof of relationship.

**Proof of Relationship: Document proving your relationship with your inviter/family member. Please provide a detailed description, including dates, regarding the development of your relationship (.i.e when you began dating, when you began residing together, what the circumstances were, when you began to share finances, when you openly advertised your relationship as a couple). This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/22

I don’t understand why and now i’m a bit nervous our papers application might take longer. And I were to send this, do i send it on a courier again or I can send it to the email address provided?
Thankyousoomuch in advance to whoever answers .​
Were your application transferred to Mississauga ? and did you get marry recently? There are other guys who are getting additional docs request too and they are married recently.

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
YAY PPR

congratulations

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Jasper,

My name on passport and on spousal application is Amardeep Kaur and I have no surname.
May be i am not putting correct application # or UCI # . I put UCI # which I get on my sponsor approval.
I tried putting - KAUR and AMARDEEP KAUR but below comes up-

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

PLEASE ADVISE.
Are you PA or sponsor? UCI for PA and sponsor are different. I don't have surname in my passport either but I was able to login on ECAS.