+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Vaibhav Sharma

Mar 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Do you have DM on both sponsorship and PA PR application? then yessssssssss
Yes I have for both , I was just curious why was it not updated on GC key because I though Gc key was the first thing to be updated but no worries, I am very happy by whatever way they convey the news

Thank you

pauloycarla

Jul 18, 2019
Hello Guys, My hubby and his daughter passed medical exams. And according to the details on his application it says that they don't need any additional documents, no biometrics needed, no interview needed, background check still in progress and application too. We paid for everything except for biometrics. Two weeks ago, I was asked to pay for biometrics and now it says that no biometrics needed. Do they refund that money if at the end they don't ask for biometrics?

calgary_sam

Jul 10, 2019
FYI,

Application received: May 06
AOR1: June 21
BioMetrics Request: June 26
BioMetrics Passed: June 30
SA: July 2
Medical Request: July 3
Moved to CPC-Missisauga: July 9
Medical Passed: July 19
Decision Made: July 22
PPR: waiting....

Congrats !!!
Identical timeline as mine. I'm still waiting for medical request and file transfer.
PA from Sri Lanka, I think my file will be transferred to LVO.

May6applicant

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Congrats !!!
Identical timeline as mine. I'm still waiting for medical request and file transfer.
PA from Sri Lanka, I think my file will be transferred to LVO.
Me too! Identical timeline. Waiting for file transfer only! I wonder if they r processing some files in Sydney instead sending to mississauga.

Gagansidhu90

Sep 18, 2018
Hello
I am trying to link my application with GC Key when I go with all the steps at last it shots that your application is also been linked take a look in "view submitted applications" on main page but I am not having any application on main page any one had same problem as mine. I report a technical difficulty on webform but not having answers back from them. Any advise

MrsV

Jul 20, 2019
Sponsor - PR in Canada
PA - Philippines

May 5 - Application Received
June 19 - AOR
June 23 - Biometrics Request
June 24 - Sponsorship Approval
July 4 - Medical Request
July 8 - Biometrics Done & Medical Given
July 10 - Application Forwarded to Mississauga
July 10 - Updated by ECAS they received my Medical

Waiting for DM and PPR. Does anyone have the same timeline?

Last edited:
Reactions: kmr28 and Baes

Karan0506

Jul 23, 2015
Hello..can anyone please help me link my application to my online account...I've tried linking it a few times but wasn't able to..when linking the application whose UCI number, passport number and last name do I put sponsor's or PA's..because when I check application status online I have to enter sponsor's details..I've pretty much tried almost everything..any help would be much appreciated..thanks in advance

Jan 8, 2019
Hello..can anyone please help me link my application to my online account...I've tried linking it a few times but wasn't able to..when linking the application whose UCI number, passport number and last name do I put sponsor's or PA's..because when I check application status online I have to enter sponsor's details..I've pretty much tried almost everything..any help would be much appreciated..thanks in advance
Try to log in with Sponsor's details

sponsor's UCI number... his/her last name, DOB and country of birth

d15bguy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Hello
I am trying to link my application with GC Key when I go with all the steps at last it shots that your application is also been linked take a look in "view submitted applications" on main page but I am not having any application on main page any one had same problem as mine. I report a technical difficulty on webform but not having answers back from them. Any advise
I have the same issue too, called CIC and all they did was email the instructions to report a technical issue. Really helpful I say LOL. I reported the issues including snapshots and still no response. I've given up on linking my applications. I still receive updates and notifications through my email so I'll stick to that.

johntparty

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi there all,

My timeline is;

Outland Spouse Sponsorship

Sponsor: Vancouver, BC
PA: Turkey

May 21 - Application received
July 10 - AOR
July 18 - Linked application

When I've checked your timelines seems processing faster and that's very good! I wonder, is there any PA from Turkey? And what do you guys think of my situation?

Confused2011

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
Doc's Request.
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
05-07-2019