+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

gracie55

Jul 20, 2019
I wouldn't be worried yet, you are still within what looks like the normal processing time. Keep an eye on the ecas, it will update on the weekends as well. You still have a long process ahead, if you call CIC everytime there seems like a delay of a few days compared to others than you will spend lots of time on the phone.
Fellow applicant here from Philippines. May 29, never got an AOR too. Before if I will log in to my ecas, the application received line will show. But now, since Thursday night, it says that it cannot identify me anymore. No more access to ecas.

Reactions: carlz1234

cdnmike75

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
I guess you are right, somehow I missed this last point in the checklist form. But since my application was not returned and is being processed (file transfered to CPC-M, Medical Done)

which means the only downside is that all correspondence will go to my PA and I can't act on behalf. So now my PA has submitted the Biometrics Receipt by selecting "Applicant" in the Enquirer section, instead of Sponsor or Representative.
If you have an email set up and have linked your gckey account then all correspondence will go though there or by email.

pam21

Jun 27, 2019
Yes Sponsor gets an email for File transfer.
Thanks for your reply. They send letter to sponsor your file transfer to this office or only you are met the requirements for eligibility? Because my wife pass medical and biometric date 22 July and in gckey additional documents not required. So that means file already transfer?

metaphysics

Jun 24, 2019
Thanks for your reply. They send letter to sponsor your file transfer to this office or only you are met the requirements for eligibility? Because my wife pass medical and biometric date 22 July and in gckey additional documents not required. So that means file already transfer?
Sponser get an email with attached PDF. That specifically says the file is transferred to CPC-Mississauga.

Reactions: pam21

vrjcramos

Jun 27, 2019
Hello, I just got a decision made status on my ecas a few days ago. My wife, who is the sponsor, and I have been very thorough with all the documents asked from us. No additional documents were asked and no interview was held before DM status came. I also passed ny medical exams. Is it safe to say that we may have a favorable decision in the coming weeks?

cdnmike75

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hello, I just got a decision made status on my ecas a few days ago. My wife, who is the sponsor, and I have been very thorough with all the documents asked from us. No additional documents were asked and no interview was held before DM status came. I also passed ny medical exams. Is it safe to say that we may have a favorable decision in the coming weeks?
While all signs point to a positive outcome, I wouldn't do anything until you have the confirmation.

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hi guys,
May I know who has to fill, sign IMM5536 “authorization to disclose information”either sponsor or principal applicant, as I missed that form which is listed as supplementary information form. Thanks

cass59

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Hi guys,
May I know who has to fill, sign IMM5536 “authorization to disclose information”either sponsor or principal applicant, as I missed that form which is listed as supplementary information form. Thanks
was yours returned?! when was it received?

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
was yours returned?! when was it received?
It’s in mail I haven’t received yet, they said it take 2 week to be received back to home address. Left CIC on 16th July.

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
The web page at data:text/html;charset=utf-8;base64,could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE
Every time i am trying to login in tracker this message Comes .what should i do??