+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
Just to confirm again i will be sending my application thru fedex or ups . My spouse is currently living outside canada and imm living inside canada.

CPC Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

Is this the correct addresss i just want to make sure i dont send it to the wrong place. Thanks
That’s exactly same address I sent my application to. And my spouse lives outside canada too, I live here in canada

Reactions: ericeric

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
Hello,

I sent my husband's Sponsorship application on May 6, 2019 but I did not included a Notice of Assessment as it was not issued yet however I included my T4 from the year 2018. Now I have the Notice of Assessment from CRA. Should I courier a letter to the Application Processing Centre (Sydney) providing them with the Notice of Assessment, or should I not? I also did not provided them with an explanation why I am not enclosing a Notice. Please advise.

P.S. First time posting something here..
In my opinion, you should’ Included 2017 NOA as it’s stated in the checklist to include the most current one. Again, you can send a copy to them immediately and safe the time for them to review and be thinking of returning the application. The best bet would have been the letter of explanation to be included in the application. Just my view

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Hello,

I sent my husband's Sponsorship application on May 6, 2019 but I did not included a Notice of Assessment as it was not issued yet however I included my T4 from the year 2018. Now I have the Notice of Assessment from CRA. Should I courier a letter to the Application Processing Centre (Sydney) providing them with the Notice of Assessment, or should I not? I also did not provided them with an explanation why I am not enclosing a Notice. Please advise.

P.S. First time posting something here..
your application may be returned due to this as it is very clear on the checklist that this is a required document. if you didnt have it yet, you should have included the year priors and a letter to state why you dont have 2018s as of yet. T4 probably wont cut it. you can try and send a case specific enquiry, however expect that it could be returned due to this

Reactions: Rich4bright

Luwassa

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my opinion the T4 works as well, they won’t return your application for just that NOA 2018 is missing. You can just send it as an additional document.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
In my opinion the T4 works as well, they won’t return your application for just that NOA 2018 is missing. You can just send it as an additional document.
They have many of times as NOA is a REQUIRED document on the checklist. It not being included makes the application incomplete. Hopefully the reviewing officer is nice and sends a simple request as opposed to sending back the application

Zee.kaa

May 13, 2019
Hello guys!
I have completed filling my forms but am confused with biometrics and paying fees from Kabul Afghanistan. Do I have to create an account and then apply online or what's the procedure? Any help is much much appreciated!

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Luwassa

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys!
I have completed filling my forms but am confused with biometrics and paying fees from Kabul Afghanistan. Do I have to create an account and then apply online or what's the procedure? Any help is much much appreciated!
To avoid delays, I would advise you pay the Biometric fee along with application fees. I have seen in other forums for different months, people get requests for Biometric fee and pay and wait a month or so for BM instruction letter. For quick processing, pay everything dear

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello guys!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

Select your country, type of application and fees. In the end, it will take you to the payment page, and will ask you to create an account to pay. Just follow the instructions.

Reactions: Luwassa