+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Mani12345

Jun 25, 2019
Has anyone seen the same step two in their own ECAS
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 16, 2019.
  2. We sent you a letter on July 16, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
I am leaving for work travel on Monday and it will not arrive before I leave so I need to spend my time away wondering what the heck is in the letter. We received our Bio metric and Medical requests already online.
That is biometric request letter in the second step .. don worry about it if u already got it

Reactions: cdnmike75

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Hello Folks, How long does it take to get a CSQ request for quebec, and any idea about the duration to receive the actual CSQ in hand
I dont know if someone answered you.
1st SA is to advise you
The second one tells you which VO the application goes to. Thats the one you include in your Quebec application.
Hope this helps

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Hi everyone. Here is my timeline:
My timeline
1: app received may 13th
2: Aor 1 july 3rd
3: biometric request: july 3rd
4: biometric done and passed: july 4h
5: SA approval july 4th
5: transfer to AVO july 15
6: letter mailed to QC for CSQ july 16

wheronica

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
June 27, 2012
Med's Done....
July 9,2012 updated on ecas by July 16,2012
Passport Req..
June 27, 2012 & sent July 21, 2012
You will get an email to confirm your file has transfer, or will show in GCKEY if you linked your application.
Thanks

Karan0506

Jul 23, 2015
Hello guys..May 27/2019 outland applicant just received file number today..I am sponsoring my wife from India..I have a quick question..before I applied for my wife's PR application I applied her visitor visa which got refused..she did her biometrics at that time in April 2019..so my question is do we need to get biometrics done again whenever we receive the request or can we use the old biometrics?
Thank you and good luck everyone

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hello guys..May 27/2019 outland applicant just received file number today..I am sponsoring my wife from India..I have a quick question..before I applied for my wife's PR application I applied her visitor visa which got refused..she did her biometrics at that time in April 2019..so my question is do we need to get biometrics done again whenever we receive the request or can we use the old biometrics?
Thank you and good luck everyone
yes she will get a new request to do biometrics for her PR application

Baes

Jul 11, 2019
Hello All,

Good day!

I am a little worried about our application, havent received anything, email, ECAS checked everytime but no to avail..
They received my application May 23, but no updates up until this time. Keep on praying and crossing fingers here.

PA from Philippines by the way.
Hi - I’m also from Phil and we haven’t receive an update yet.
Timeline:
Application rcvd: May 10
Aor: June 28
No activity since then.

Hope to hear back from them soon.

jasperJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
how long does it take to get bio metrics request after submitting receipt via IRCC webform?
If you send your application for permanent residence
  • If you submit a complete application and pay the biometrics fee at the same time
    • You’ll get the letter by mail several days or even several weeks after we receive your application and payment.
  • If you pay the biometrics fee after you submit your application
    • It can take several weeks before you get the letter by mail.

Sandhar7

Apr 25, 2019
hey people,

quick question - I have received the medical and also got the SA. The forms I sent were old, I forgot to check before sending the file, the forms were updated by Mar 19 end, I had those filled before that.
I hope after this much processing the file wont be returned.
in case there is any requirement IRCC will ask for that via webforms?
UPDATE

Medical exam done Jul 17.
Got email the file transferred to VO - Mississauga.

hope everything will be ok? can someone please address my original query regarding old forms?
Is there a chance the file can still be returned? just little concerned.

Gurisingh92

Jun 11, 2019
what application type should i select to upload biometrics receipt in IRCC webform. i am the sponsor and principal applicant is my wife in India.
Please help me out.
Thanks.

jasperJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
what application type should i select to upload biometrics receipt in IRCC webform. i am the sponsor and principal applicant is my wife in India.
Please help me out.
Thanks.
Sponsorship

Put the PA information and file number in the first section and put sponsor information in the enquirer section.

Reactions: Gurisingh92

jasperJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
UPDATE

Medical exam done Jul 17.
Got email the file transferred to VO - Mississauga.

hope everything will be ok? can someone please address my original query regarding old forms?
Is there a chance the file can still be returned? just little concerned.
You are good I guess. If it has to be returned, it would be before your AOR.