Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
June 27, 2012
Med's Done....
July 9,2012 updated on ecas by July 16,2012
Passport Req..
June 27, 2012 & sent July 21, 2012
Hi Guys,

Does anyone here know the time frame for processing COPR for London Vo.

pam21

Jun 27, 2019
Hello, Still my File is not transferred to V O, Application received on 15 May , Biometrics and Medical Passed, SA received, After that no updates, anyone with similar situation, and any suggestion what I should do? Please suggest.
My 16 May received and medical, biometric, SA done but file not transfer

9may2019ind

Aug 5, 2019
Mine also got transfer today to NDVO. I'm may 6th applicant.
Well, at least one step further. I was checking spreadsheets and only few Jan applicants got PPR till now from who’s file were transferred to NDVO. So long wait ahead I guess. At least another 4 months without updates. We’ll see.

johntparty

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Any May 21 applicant? If there is, what is the status? My file has been transferred to local VO (Ankara) at July 29 and started process at August 6. No uptade since then.

VM2019

Aug 8, 2019
Hi All,

I have received a PP request today from CIC and they want me to send necessary documents via UPS or FedEx including a pre-paid return envelope.

I went to both UPS & FedEx - they tried to generate return labels, but the system is not allowing them to do it. They both confirmed that they can't do it as it is an international shipping.

Anyone faced similar situation? If yes, how did you sent the courier to CIC Canada from USA?

mairaafzal

Aug 21, 2019
My wife received her PPR just now! Praise God and thankful to the appointed agent who worked on our case. :)

Updated the tracker.

Application was received on May 1, 2019
AOR : Received on June 15th 2019
Bio metrics request: June 21st 2019
SA: June 24th 2019
Bio metrics completed: June 26th 2019
Medicals request: July 3rd 2019
Transferred to CPC Mississauga: July 4th 2019
Medicals passed: July 12th 2019
Decision made for PA: July 15th 2019
Pre arrival services email: July 15th 2019
PPR: July 24th 2019
It took 2.5 months for your application process or am I just reading it wrong?

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
Hi All,

I have received a PP request today from CIC and they want me to send necessary documents via UPS or FedEx including a pre-paid return envelope.

I went to both UPS & FedEx - they tried to generate return labels, but the system is not allowing them to do it. They both confirmed that they can't do it as it is an international shipping.

Anyone faced similar situation? If yes, how did you sent the courier to CIC Canada from USA?

Try usa postal service.

pempatashi

Aug 9, 2019
I submitted my application on May 6th ,got file number on June 29th.No updates till now..I called customer care twice but they are saying its normal processing time.I want to call them again,if i call them again and again, are they going to delay my application further?Really don't know what to do.

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
I submitted my application on May 6th ,got file number on June 29th.No updates till now..I called customer care twice but they are saying its normal processing time.I want to call them again,if i call them again and again, are they going to delay my application further?Really don't know what to do.
No they're call centers agent they are there to help. Nd true spouse pr time is one year so we can't do anything about it

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
No they're call centers agent they are there to help. Nd true spouse pr time is one year so we can't do anything about it

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
im in the same boat..Application received May 30 n AOR july 19 n so far nothing

Reactions: pempatashi