+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
I am still waiting, April 2019 applicant nothing has been changed from last October when my husban received on email Sponsor approval, then they are talking everywhere about mental health, this is why people have this kind of issues because of goverment making everything so difficult, so stressful. We have enough other challenges in life as newcomers??? I don’t understand this at all!!!

Reactions: koolord

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
I am still waiting, April 2019 applicant nothing has been changed from last October when my husban received on email Sponsor approval, then they are talking everywhere about mental health, this is why people have this kind of issues because of goverment making everything so difficult, so stressful. We have enough other challenges in life as newcomers??? I don’t understand this at all!!!
I understand how you feel.. hopefully before the end of the month we would hear good news

Reactions: LaLondon

wtexan

Feb 6, 2019
OK ,there are 2 federal MP's in London, Kate Young & Irene Mathyssen . Look them up online. Phone one or both as they do not want in person visitors. Explain to the secretary/assistant your concerns about the application. Don't go into great detail , ask for this person's email and send them an email saying you want the MP to check where your application is at now or whatever your concerns are . They may want you to complete a disclosure form . They can email it to you ,you print it out & complete it, the scan it and send it back to them online. This gives them the right to make an enquiry on your behalf.
The MP can not speed up /change the process but they are the only ones who can make a direct enquiry with CIC on your behalf and get an answer .Also this is part of their job as an MP so don't feel that you are asking for a special favor. Hope this helps .

Reactions: Bukols and LaLondon

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
OK ,there are 2 federal MP's in London, Kate Young & Irene Mathyssen . Look them up online. Phone one or both as they do not want in person visitors. Explain to the secretary/assistant your concerns about the application. Don't go into great detail , ask for this person's email and send them an email saying you want the MP to check where your application is at now or whatever your concerns are . They may want you to complete a disclosure form . They can email it to you ,you print it out & complete it, the scan it and send it back to them online. This gives them the right to make an enquiry on your behalf.
The MP can not speed up /change the process but they are the only ones who can make a direct enquiry with CIC on your behalf and get an answer .Also this is part of their job as an MP so don't feel that you are asking for a special favor. Hope this helps .
Thank you very much!!

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Sorry what for is that disclosure form, never heard ??

wtexan

Feb 6, 2019
The disclosure form says that you authorization someone to act as your representative and access to your personal information. It is part of the original package of your application where you may have given your spouse the right to act as your rep. In our case they asked for it after the first contact but then said it was not necessary. Its not a big deal, so don't worry

Reactions: LaLondon

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
I emailed MP and they send an enquiry to IRCC and they just replied to them the all what they requested from me, so I am going to send them again to IRCC, becAuse I sent everything last year adittional doc, does anyone know if something changes after MP contacted them, are they going to review my application or what is going to happen???!!!

vanessalea

May 29, 2019
Any news for the May 2019 applicants? I'm a bit worried. My passport and open work permit will be expiring on February 2021. That's barely 2 months to go. The earliest appointment for passport renewal (Philippines Consulate) that I booked is for January 21, 2021 and will for 8 weeks approximately for its arrival. I don't know how will I be able to renew my OWP without my passport.

Reactions: J20190911

Nemesis_M6

Jan 28, 2020
URGENT HELP
Hi All,

Need help with a few questions: I'm a PR card holder and my wife is currently on a (PG) Work Permit valid till 14th December (TRV till 14th December too). I'm applying for Spousal Inland PR with OWP in the new few weeks (before her PGWP expires).

Q1) Does she get implied status after we apply for Spousal PR with OWP? If yes, can she work? If no, should I apply for a Visitor record or Visitor Visa?
Q2) When she gets her OWP (say in 2/3 months) - can we apply for a TRV so that she can leave the country and come back while her Spousal PR processing is on?
Q3) What happens if she leaves Canada while her application is being processed (if she won't get a TRV)?

Reactions: J20190911

Singn

Nov 23, 2019
Hi
Anybody received any update on their application ?
may 2019
It’s been two months when I send Them relationship proof documents they requested no update yet