+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

linafolker

Jul 5, 2019
Just question.
Have you submitted your Police Clearance with your application? or it is expired.

usually PCC is valid for 6 month
No, I did not because when I checked my country specific requirements this is what they told me:
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will send you a file number and a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You will need that letter and file number when you apply for a Police Certificate.

So now they sent me the letter. I know most of you guys did sent it with the application but for Colombia is different and I could not send it along with my application.

Cocorosie

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hello everybody!

I am coming to you because I need some help!!!!!! HELP ME!

This is my timeline:

Application sent: May 31th
AOR: July 5th
OWP: September 19th
Med Request: October 17th
Med Passed: November 13th
Sponsor Approval: December 3rd

I am from Colombia and I just got the message requesting the Police Certificate from my country:

"In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must
complete/submit the following to this office:

> Police Certificate: Please provide Police Certificate from Colombia. This must be
received at this office by: 2020/01/02

All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the
timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of
the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. No other reminder
will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed
on the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your application for
permanent residence. Should this occur, no further consideration will be given to your request for
permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.
Please send the requested information at the following E-mail address: CPCMississauga-
InlandSCLP@cic.gc.ca"

I contacted the companies that do this things in my country and they say they will send it to the embassy of Canada in Colombia. Is this okay, even when I am in Canada??? What about the e-mail I have to send them???? Would I have to explain that I did it but they will send it directly to the Canadian embassy in Colombia?

Thank you so much.
You have to follow the instructions here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/colombia.html

The service providers have to forward it to IRCC Mississauga, not the VO in Colombia; your file is here, not in Colombia

linafolker

Jul 5, 2019
You have to follow the instructions here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/colombia.html

The service providers have to forward it to IRCC Mississauga, not the VO in Colombia; your file is here, not in Colombia
"
If you live outside of Colombia:
Select and contact one of the following service providers, who will provide you with instructions, processing times and applicable fees.

G4S Colombia (available only in Spanish)
E-mail: aplicantes@procesosec.com
Phone: (+57) 1 705-4040 extension: 1506

Omnitempus (available only in Spanish)
E-mail: servicios@omnitempus.com
Phone: (+57) 1 611-0529 extension: 168, 128

This is exactly what I did! I contacted Omnitempus and that is what they told me, that according with their "agreement" with the Canadian embassy they can send it ONLY to the embassy in Colombia. That is exactly why I am so confused and I do not want to do anything without being sure I am doing the right thing. Also both of the companies are in Colombia, there is nothing here in Canada apparently.

RaiCast

Jun 16, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Hi! I got a refund of 85 dollars yesterday from Immigration and if I remember correctly the only fee amounting to 85 dollars is the Biometrics. Anyone who had the same experience? I saw that there was an update from CIC about biometrics but I am both worried and confused!

HELP!

Reactions: may2019

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
To Say if DM, your Sponsors CIC page should say a Decision made on the PR application. This is the easy way to confirm
Not the easiest way since CIC doesnt update everything consequently and tons of members who already had DM never seen their ECA or GCkey being updated at all.

SamandBam

Dec 5, 2019
Just got SA this morning followed by a letter in GCKEY stating that Application has been completed and sent to CIC Vancouver office and they will contact us for an appointment.

Here's the timeline (Inland Spouse)

App Received - 31st May
AOR - 16th August
Med Request - 26th Sept
Med Passed and BGC started - 28th Oct
SA,AIP - 4th Dec

Since the letter says processing has been completed that means DM is done as well right ? ECA and GCKEY doesn't show any updates yet except that letter. Also, how many days does it usually takes from DM to appointment date in Vancouver ?

Hello,
It sounds like you may have some experience you could share?! I am new to the forum and feeling very overwhelmed with the process of inland sponsorship for my spouse. I found the form for myself to fill; application for sponsor, but I am unsure what form to use for my spouses inland application (ie/ is it the generic application or is there a different form)? Any direction you can offer would be SO appreciated! Thanks :)

Last edited:

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hi! I got a refund of 85 dollars yesterday from Immigration and if I remember correctly the only fee amounting to 85 dollars is the Biometrics. Anyone who had the same experience? I saw that there was an update from CIC about biometrics but I am both worried and confused!

HELP!
I was refunded $85 as well. And yes it’s the biometrics fee. I guess IRCC’s letting you know they don’t need your biometrics

Jun 19, 2018
May 23rd applicant here. Just landed today at their extended hours(7:30pm). No out of ordinary questions. Took about 5 minutes. We were there early and they saw us immediately.

sa/aip/dm on November 19th. Interview letter November 22nd. Landed Dec 5th. Vancouver office.

Does anyone know how to link PR card? Thank you :)

samar4187

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Received a message today in my wife's account - Eligibility Passed.

Dear XXXXXXXXX :
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been
completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in IRCC ETOBICOKE will
contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident
application.

The status for background check or final decision didn't update.
Hello Everyone,

Received Eligibility Passed message on Dec 2nd with attachment confirming details as above. No update on account after that. Still showing processing.

Anyone else have similar situation? Or if anyone can advise how long it takes after this?

TIA

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Received Eligibility Passed message on Dec 2nd with attachment confirming details as above. No update on account after that. Still showing processing.

Anyone else have similar situation? Or if anyone can advise how long it takes after this?

TIA
Don’t worry, me and some others waiting after eligibility letter from nov 13...

hpprajapati

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
processing started on 26-05-2015
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Interview........
TLU updated on 16-06-2015
Passport Req..
on 15/07/2015, DM on 18/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent to NDVO on 16/07/2015, Passport received on 31/07/15
LANDED..........
Visa issued date 15/07/2015, Landing in October
Don’t worry, me and some others waiting after eligibility letter from nov 13...
I'm a June applicant, just received this letter in email. Does it mean that decision is made and we should receive a PPR soon?