+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

juliakristof

May 5, 2017
Hey guys - my background check started processing today. How long is an average wait time for this to complete? Do you get a notification that says you passed the background check?

Michyap

Jul 3, 2019
I have no idea I can withdraw that application or no..but I will leave it like that let them process that one too.
I did my OWP withdrawal and it was approved with the full refund of $100 and $115. I was thinking to leave it at first but it turned out to be a very simple refund process online. I got the refund within a week!

Reactions: reviv3r and Trabia

Manpra

Nov 15, 2019
By entering sponsor’s information last name and DOB and county of birth , it will show both applications information..
Thank you. I can see SA status now. The last status update is' We have started processing your file on July 3' While last status on AIP is "Medical Results receive'. What should be the next update in SA application? My medical results were received on Nov 13th.

juliakristof

May 5, 2017
Received AIP and DM today!

Application Received: May 27
Acknowledgment of Receipt AOR: June 5
OWP Application Returned: September 3
OWP Arrived in Edmonton: September 16
Medical Request: September 28
Medical Passed: October 20
Background Check Started: October 23
Sponsor Approval: November 22
AIP and DM: December 3

Now just waiting on Vancouver office to schedule interview. :)
Did the sponsor get an email for sponsor approval? Or can you check it somewhere in escas?

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Just got SA this morning followed by a letter in GCKEY stating that Application has been completed and sent to CIC Vancouver office and they will contact us for an appointment.

Here's the timeline (Inland Spouse)

App Received - 31st May
AOR - 16th August
Med Request - 26th Sept
Med Passed and BGC started - 28th Oct
SA,AIP - 4th Dec

Since the letter says processing has been completed that means DM is done as well right ? ECA and GCKEY doesn't show any updates yet except that letter. Also, how many days does it usually takes from DM to appointment date in Vancouver ?

Thanks!

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Just got SA this morning followed by a letter in GCKEY stating that Application has been completed and sent to CIC Vancouver office and they will contact us for an appointment.

Here's the timeline (Inland Spouse)

App Received - 31st May
AOR - 16th August
Med Request - 26th Sept
Med Passed and BGC started - 28th Oct
SA,AIP - 4th Dec

Since the letter says processing has been completed that means DM is done as well right ? ECA and GCKEY doesn't show any updates yet except that letter. Also, how many days does it usually takes from DM to appointment date in Vancouver ?

Thanks!
To Say if DM, your Sponsors CIC page should say a Decision made on the PR application. This is the easy way to confirm

Trabia

Sep 11, 2019
Thank you. I can see SA status now. The last status update is' We have started processing your file on July 3' While last status on AIP is "Medical Results receive'. What should be the next update in SA application? My medical results were received on Nov 13th.
Next step is just Sponsor approval and you will receive an email..but for principal applicant if they need additional documents they will send an email.

Reactions: Manpra

Trabia

Sep 11, 2019
I did my OWP withdrawal and it was approved with the full refund of $100 and $115. I was thinking to leave it at first but it turned out to be a very simple refund process online. I got the refund within a week!
Thank you I will try if I got DM and interview before OWP approval.

linafolker

Jul 5, 2019
Hello everybody!

I am coming to you because I need some help!!!!!! HELP ME!

This is my timeline:

Application sent: May 31th
AOR: July 5th
OWP: September 19th
Med Request: October 17th
Med Passed: November 13th
Sponsor Approval: December 3rd

I am from Colombia and I just got the message requesting the Police Certificate from my country:

"In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must
complete/submit the following to this office:

> Police Certificate: Please provide Police Certificate from Colombia. This must be
received at this office by: 2020/01/02

All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the
timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of
the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. No other reminder
will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed
on the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your application for
permanent residence. Should this occur, no further consideration will be given to your request for
permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.
Please send the requested information at the following E-mail address: CPCMississauga-
InlandSCLP@cic.gc.ca"

I contacted the companies that do this things in my country and they say they will send it to the embassy of Canada in Colombia. Is this okay, even when I am in Canada??? What about the e-mail I have to send them???? Would I have to explain that I did it but they will send it directly to the Canadian embassy in Colombia?

Thank you so much.

Kapil_ame

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Hello everybody!

I am coming to you because I need some help!!!!!! HELP ME!

This is my timeline:

Application sent: May 31th
AOR: July 5th
OWP: September 19th
Med Request: October 17th
Med Passed: November 13th
Sponsor Approval: December 3rd

I am from Colombia and I just got the message requesting the Police Certificate from my country:

"In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must
complete/submit the following to this office:

> Police Certificate: Please provide Police Certificate from Colombia. This must be
received at this office by: 2020/01/02

All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the
timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of
the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. No other reminder
will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed
on the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your application for
permanent residence. Should this occur, no further consideration will be given to your request for
permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.
Please send the requested information at the following E-mail address: CPCMississauga-
InlandSCLP@cic.gc.ca"

I contacted the companies that do this things in my country and they say they will send it to the embassy of Canada in Colombia. Is this okay, even when I am in Canada??? What about the e-mail I have to send them???? Would I have to explain that I did it but they will send it directly to the Canadian embassy in Colombia?

Thank you so much.
Just question.
Have you submitted your Police Clearance with your application? or it is expired.

usually PCC is valid for 6 month