+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Couldn’t understand at all...no choice but to wait ...
Do you reckon it’s taking a while to clear BGC because of education & travel history? I’m surprised it’s taking this long for you. I keep checking in everyday hoping to see your good news. Hang in there, you’re one day closer.

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Do you reckon it’s taking a while to clear BGC because of education & travel history? I’m surprised it’s taking this long for you. I keep checking in everyday hoping to see your good news. Hang in there, you’re one day closer.
I couldn’t connect anything else, other than the education which s PhD for the PA we have provided addl documents they requested after tat received AIP and SA. There are 4-5 travel records to European countries in past 5 years.
Nothing different otherwise so it’s very disappointing. Fingers crossed

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
I couldn’t connect anything else, other than the education which s PhD for the PA we have provided addl documents they requested after tat received AIP and SA. There are 4-5 travel records to European countries in past 5 years.
Nothing different otherwise so it’s very disappointing. Fingers crossed
I can imagine how disappointing it must feel. Have you called IRCC for an update? I always get through to an agent (within half an hour) when I select 3-4-1-0

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I can imagine how disappointing it must feel. Have you called IRCC for an update? I always get through to an agent (within half an hour) when I select 3-4-1-0
Did twice
Said BGC in process which v can see on GC key already
Nothing new
Infact I paid landing fee after SA n AIP... sent receipt via webform

KerryO

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
We will be going to the Etobicoke location! We are planning to do the same thing and make a day of it as well too! I am wondering if on Saturday as well if it is open to do SIN and Health Card too? Thanks again for the info!

After how long from getting DM did you guys receive an email for interview? I’m waiting for Etobicoke office to contact me as well.

BTrevisan

Sep 17, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Received AIP and DM today!

Application Received: May 27
Acknowledgment of Receipt AOR: June 5
OWP Application Returned: September 3
OWP Arrived in Edmonton: September 16
Medical Request: September 28
Medical Passed: October 20
Background Check Started: October 23
Sponsor Approval: November 22
AIP and DM: December 3

Now just waiting on Vancouver office to schedule interview. :)

Manpra

Nov 15, 2019
Received AIP and DM today!

Application Received: May 27
Acknowledgment of Receipt AOR: June 5
OWP Application Returned: September 3
OWP Arrived in Edmonton: September 16
Medical Request: September 28
Medical Passed: October 20
Background Check Started: October 23
Sponsor Approval: November 22
AIP and DM: December 3

Now just waiting on Vancouver office to schedule interview. :)
Congratulations!!!...

Trabia

Sep 11, 2019
You have got both aip and sa, so your background check is ended, not started. Now you just wait for an invitation for interview.
But when I check through CIC online tool , for sponsorship application it say decision made, but for PR application it says “ we start processing your application on Dec 1.

Manpra

Nov 15, 2019
But when I check through CIC online tool , for sponsorship application it say decision made, but for PR application it says “ we start processing your application on Dec 1.
When i log into CIC online website , I can only enter my Application File number and get current status.. How to check for SA status?

Trabia

Sep 11, 2019
When i log into CIC online website , I can only enter my Application File number and get current status.. How to check for SA status?
By entering sponsor’s information last name and DOB and county of birth , it will show both applications information..

may2019

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Maybe they just do not update in time. No worries, you have got an email for Sponsor approval, and also got an email saying you meet the eligibility requirements for permanent residence, so both sa and aip in your hand, congrats you!