+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

J2dc

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hi guys!! We went for the landing interview on Saturday and it all went very smoothly! Took about 5-8minutes to complete and that was it! I was fairly surprised at how busy it was on a Saturday morning, regardless we were in and out within 30min or so. We were not able to do SIN and OHIP due to it being closed but we did that this Monday morning. So the process is complete! I want to thank this group for being so supportive and providing so much info to us! Good luck to all those still waiting Im sure you will hear good news too!

May 15th Applicant.

samar4187

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Hi guys!! We went for the landing interview on Saturday and it all went very smoothly! Took about 5-8minutes to complete and that was it! I was fairly surprised at how busy it was on a Saturday morning, regardless we were in and out within 30min or so. We were not able to do SIN and OHIP due to it being closed but we did that this Monday morning. So the process is complete! I want to thank this group for being so supportive and providing so much info to us! Good luck to all those still waiting Im sure you will hear good news too!

May 15th Applicant.
Congrats!

Reactions: J2dc

J2dc

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
Quick question: Does anybody know the number to call to have your work permit fee refunded? We were never approved or denied so we would like to call to have it refunded please. Thank you!

Chrisz

Nov 28, 2019
Any reason why it’s happening to us? Like BG is not cleared yet..etc...very disappointing
I don’t really know. I’m so confused now What they are doing now after we got AIP? Some people said you got AIP means the background check is over and some said it just started. I see so many people got the DM the next day. Yet, we’re still waiting. So frustrating.

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I don’t really know. I’m so confused now What they are doing now after we got AIP? Some people said you got AIP means the background check is over and some said it just started. I see so many people got the DM the next day. Yet, we’re still waiting. So frustrating.
Exactly....
In your case, does the PA has lot of travel history? Or a higher degree like PhD?

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
I have no idea I can withdraw that application or no..but I will leave it like that let them process that one too.
i actually sent in a webform requesting for my OWP application to be withdrawn. My reason was my PR application has been approved and I’m in implied status with my visitor record. They accepted (because they had not yet started processing the application) withdrew my application and refunded me the $255.

Hope this helps those who’ve been approved and haven’t yet received OWP.

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Quick question: Does anybody know the number to call to have your work permit fee refunded? We were never approved or denied so we would like to call to have it refunded please. Thank you!
I sent in a webform and a few days later, my OWP application was withdrawn and fee refunded.

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
i actually sent in a webform requesting for my OWP application to be withdrawn. My reason was my PR application has been approved and I’m in implied status with my visitor record. They accepted (because they had not yet started processing the application) withdrew my application and refunded me the $255.

Hope this helps those who’ve been approved and haven’t yet received OWP.

Great information.. PR application approved means u got PR right? Not just AIP..