+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi all, i'm a june applicant for inland PR; I just wanted to clarify something since alot of you have gone through your medical exams/requests. I had my request on nov 23rd, and I did it today on the 26th. My doc told me they didn't need that form that CIC gives you online and that they will send it online. My CIC account says "your action required" with nothing to upload or anything. Am I right in thinking this will change on its own once CIC recieves my results and that I don't have to do anything? Just a little worried incase im doing something wrong! :)
The form online is specific to you with your name and bar code and our doctor collected it because they will submit it.- So, I dont know why your doc said this!!!?
Regarding the online saying your action required is normal- once CIC recieves the result it will change.

Ruobear

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
The form online is specific to you with your name and bar code and our doctor collected it because they will submit it.- So, I dont know why your doc said this!!!?
Regarding the online saying your action required is normal- once CIC recieves the result it will change.
No no sorry I forgot to say, i'm bad with words; I think they meant they have the form on their computer already as they'd do it all online? as they asked me for my UCI and I have a e-medical thing and they signed / marked off immigration forms during the exams etc. Is that normal?

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
No no sorry I forgot to say, i'm bad with words; I think they meant they have the form on their computer already as they'd do it all online? as they asked me for my UCI and I have a e-medical thing and they signed / marked off immigration forms during the exams etc. Is that normal?
Yes indeed. If the doctor’s got emedical, your results will be uploaded directly to IRCC. I’m guessing that’s what they meant.
And yes, I noticed with my GCKey that it remained as “your action is required” until you he medical results were received and passed. It took 6days for me but I’m aware it could be longer too.

Reactions: Ruobear

Ruobear

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Yes indeed. If the doctor’s got emedical, your results will be uploaded directly to IRCC. I’m guessing that’s what they meant.
And yes, I noticed with my GCKey that it remained as “your action is required” until you he medical results were received and passed. It took 6days for me but I’m aware it could be longer too.
Ooh ok! Thanks a lot! And yeah I mean I had the original pdf form printed before I went and tried to give it to them but they said no and said their computer is doing it. Though I always like to be extra sure I was correct in my hearing or something considering I just paid alot haha.

Reactions: reviv3r

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Ooh ok! Thanks a lot! And yeah I mean I had the original pdf form printed before I went and tried to give it to them but they said no and said their computer is doing it. Though I always like to be extra sure I was correct in my hearing or something considering I just paid alot haha.
Always best to check! Yeah you heard right :)

Re: timeline, once medical is passed, your BGC (that’s been happening in the background) will be completed and you’ll receive that wonderful email stating you’ve passed eligibility! It was a month and 8 days for me....some got theirs even quicker. (I had an additional document request). All the best!

Reactions: Ruobear

Ruobear

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Always best to check! Yeah you heard right :)

Re: timeline, once medical is passed, your BGC (that’s been happening in the background) will be completed and you’ll receive that wonderful email stating you’ve passed eligibility! It was a month and 8 days for me....some got theirs even quicker. (I had an additional document request). All the best!
Thankyou it'll be exciting if that happens soon after. Honestly would be a relief at this point after all of the worry I've had haha. :p

Manpra

Nov 15, 2019
Became a PR today! Interview in Vancouver office took 5min

GCkey status is still - “reviewing your eligibility and processing your background”. Never got AIP nor DM

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!
Thats great news... Can you kindly let us know what questions were asked during interview?

Chrisz

Nov 28, 2019
Hey we’re may 16th applicants. We just got the email said our aip is done. Just wondering how long we can get DM and hong long is the background check for my partner. He is from china btw.

KerryO

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Congratulations! Has your sponsor received approval yet?
Yes, he did. 5-10 mins after I received the email. Do you know what is the next step!?
They requested me to submit RCMP with fingerprints early November and I submitted it. But it still doesn’t show received.