reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
just wanna share my timelines

App sent: May 27
AOR: Jun 7
OWP: Jun 12
AIP: Nov 25

no medical request probably due to we have been submitted BG and medical check several times from previous applications, also my profile linked through my rep., i didn't know any updates until i was informed AIP this morning...hooray, thank you guys
congratulations!!!

Reactions: cheekyto

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
My application received date 31st May
OWP approved 23 Sept
Medical results received 13 Nov

No updates after that .. Any idea if background check must be in progress??? I have received no request for biometrics or police certificate...

Any thoughts.. what could be next step and when approx??

Appreciate your help...
do you have access to GCKey? Your profile should tell you if background check is in progress. BGC will be in progress for you though! After my medical results were received, it was another month and a half before I received any updates from IRCC. Be patient, you will hear from them soon.

Reactions: Manpra

Manpra

Nov 15, 2019
do you have access to GCKey? Your profile should tell you if background check is in progress. BGC will be in progress for you though! After my medical results were received, it was another month and a half before I received any updates from IRCC. Be patient, you will hear from them soon.
Thank you so much for replying to my post.

I have access to ECAS only since I have applied thru rep. I will be patient.

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
for my wife; she already has the decision made on ECAS and received interview letter; but GCKey still says eligibility in review and BCG in progress.

akhil923

Dec 7, 2018
My wife got her landing interview on 28th.
Those who done this already.
How long does the interview takes and anything specific they ask??

Trabia

Sep 11, 2019
I submitted my query on Saturday. I hope I hear something this week. Hate this waiting and guessing game. After how long did they replies to your query?
They usually respond after 5 business days., for me I submit on sat and they respond next Friday just saying they receive your query and your request is submitted to appropriate person for response

reviv3r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
How long does the background check take?
Hi! No idea as there isn’t a standard timeline for background as I’ve been led to understand. For some it takes a couple of months and for others, several months. There are a few threads on the forum that explain more. Have you checked those out? Try searching, it does make an interesting read.

Karsky

Aug 3, 2019
Hi! No idea as there isn’t a standard timeline for background as I’ve been led to understand. For some it takes a couple of months and for others, several months. There are a few threads on the forum that explain more. Have you checked those out? Try searching, it does make an interesting read.
Thanks for answering, I will read the forums

Ruobear

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hi all, i'm a june applicant for inland PR; I just wanted to clarify something since alot of you have gone through your medical exams/requests. I had my request on nov 23rd, and I did it today on the 26th. My doc told me they didn't need that form that CIC gives you online and that they will send it online. My CIC account says "your action required" with nothing to upload or anything. Am I right in thinking this will change on its own once CIC recieves my results and that I don't have to do anything? Just a little worried incase im doing something wrong! :)