+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Aman.ghafar

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Hey Guys,

My OWP got returned today due to insufficient fees and they wrote me a note to pay $255. I remember well I did all my payments online via answering questions. Can anyone tell me what is the exact amount to pay for Spouse sponsorship and OWP all together?
HELP

I just realized i didnt pay that $100 either. Is there any way to pay that while its in process

Versck

Apr 26, 2019
Application sent: May 13
Application received: May 15
AOR received: July 25
OWP received: Aug 16

IrrMirr

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
HELP

I just realized i didnt pay that $100 either. Is there any way to pay that while its in process
If you have already received your AOR, I think unfortunately it might be too late to do anything. But sometime they take that missing amount from your PR fees. Search through forum, there s lots of info about this missing OWP fee - pretty common mistake. Maybe it worths calling them to check where is your OWP app now and if they havent started working on it yet, you might still pay it online.

I found out that we missed that 100$ one week after we sent our application and I used the web platform to pay and then sent it to them online and a hard copy with the explanatory (= begging for mercy) letter - it was accepted and my application wasnt returned.

Good luck!

samar4187

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
If you have already received your AOR, I think unfortunately it might be too late to do anything. But sometime they take that missing amount from your PR fees. Search through forum, there s lots of info about this missing OWP fee - pretty common mistake. Maybe it worths calling them to check where is your OWP app now and if they havent started working on it yet, you might still pay it online.

I found out that we missed that 100$ one week after we sent our application and I used the web platform to pay and then sent it to them online and a hard copy with the explanatory (= begging for mercy) letter - it was accepted and my application wasnt returned.

Good luck!
Hi,

Total fee I paid is $1280.00 is that ok or we have to pay more?

samar4187

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
yes, you still need to pay $100 more for Work permit holder. you can pay now and tray to do what @samar4187 recommend you otherwise you will received you OWP application back and you have to send it again.
Ok thanks. I can do that right now. But how do I send the confirmation to IRCC since I am not able to link my file to my account, nrither the PR nor the OWP.

I received my AOR june 25th and have tried all the combinations, no result.

lcpv84

Jul 30, 2019
Ok thanks. I can do that right now. But how do I send the confirmation to IRCC since I am not able to link my file to my account, nrither the PR nor the OWP.

I received my AOR june 25th and have tried all the combinations, no result.
This is the link of the Web form where you can summit the missing payment http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
but first trying call them to know what is the status of your application

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Need abit of advice I summit my inland spousal with OWP on
June 20
Received AOR July 31
I was out of status for 7 months when I summit my application, now I receive a letter from border service stating I must come to a hearing because I overstayed my Visa in the letter they have the option u letting me stay are order me to leave, any advice on what can happen

Aman.ghafar

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Quick question
1-If i applied for pr with owp before my work permit expires do i have implied status?
2-What if my owp gets returned ? Do i still keep implied status?

kobe_t

Jun 9, 2019
Quick question
1-If i applied for pr with owp before my work permit expires do i have implied status?
2-What if my owp gets returned ? Do i still keep implied status?

1, yes.
2. i think you gotta restore your status before re-submit your owp.