+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Henrygomez76

Jun 12, 2019
Hello everyone, I've been having problems to link the application to my Sign-in partner account, it says application not found, but every time I check on the application status online tool it works. Can anyone please tell me how to link the permanent residence and OWP application? Should I use GCkey instead? Thank you

SofiaMartins

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone, I've been having problems to link the application to my Sign-in partner account, it says application not found, but every time I check on the application status online tool it works. Can anyone please tell me how to link the permanent residence and OWP application? Should I use GCkey instead? Thank you
Maybe you're entering some information wrong? Make sure that your answers are identical to what you put in the application

samar4187

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Hi,My work permit was returned due to insufficient payment ($150) we made the additional payment and we sent by web form, but THey didn’t check.
Then we sent OWP to Edmonton.
Ok. I still have no update other than online tool shows In Process.
Still not able to link PR or OWP to my account even after trying all the options available. Fingers Crossed - hope things are alright :(

Eheheh

Mar 14, 2019
I was able to link my OWP 19 days after im able to link my PR application. And now still no update but hoping to hear from them soon.
I received my aor on july 18th and i still cant link my owp so sad. Congratulations on ur owp!

Eheheh

Mar 14, 2019
Ohhh... same as mine... i gave you the steps yesterday... have you tried diff options? Like passport instead of place of birth?
U received ur aor on july18th too? If yes, Im hoping when i get home il get my owp stuck on our doorsteps lol and yes ive tried diff options, idk why i cant link it ugh

abjh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
It took us a few tries to get it to link. Just have to try different combinations. We tried a few, but in the end using the name, birthday and place of birth worked to link the PR application. OWP is still not linking for us though.

jhaye18

Jun 11, 2019
U received ur aor on july18th too? If yes, Im hoping when i get home il get my owp stuck on our doorsteps lol and yes ive tried diff options, idk why i cant link it ugh
Yes, same day i linked online(gckey). Its’ been approved today but havent received it yet... mostlikely, nxt week i’ll receive it.

Reactions: Eheheh

Jien_jim19

Jul 22, 2019
Application sent: May 09
Application reveived: May 10
PR linked on gckey and AOR: Jul 18
OWP linked on gckey: Aug 06
OWP approved on gckey: Aug 15
Congrats! I was able to link mine Aug 8 but right now, I couldn’t check what my account says about my owp coz I am using a representative. Do u know if we can check the status of owp in ecas? Thank you.

Reactions: jhaye18