+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

jods24

Jul 24, 2018
Hello everyone,

Application received May 29th
AOR received June 24th

Not able to link application to my account, tried all the variables but nothing worked. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Same situation for me! Received my AOR, can't link the application. Help? :)

jods24

Jul 24, 2018
Any tips for linking the application? Received AOR on July 6th, unable to link it, but can view the status using the online tool. Any insight would be appreciated!

IrrMirr

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Any tips for linking the application? Received AOR on July 6th, unable to link it, but can view the status using the online tool. Any insight would be appreciated!
I d say - call them and ask to help you) sometimes they messed the info and that might be the reason why you cannot link it

Reactions: jods24

Tisha2016

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
I spoke to my representive yesterday he said using the file number they try to link it online.

Reactions: jods24

SofiaMartins

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hey guys I linked my app today, I was having problems at first, then I found this:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

It helped me a lot, I was making some small mistakes, like using the wrong UCI number or writing 1 person instead of 2 in the last question.

I hope it can help you as much as it helped me!!!
Thank you so much!

It worked! :)

It says "Pending Registration" does anyone know what that means?

Reactions: IrrMirr