+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Oh wow, how are some people getting their AORs within 6-11 days!?? All the other inland applications this year have had to wait 40-50 days. Tell me your secrets! :eek: (Talking about the google docs tracker, specifically)
There are no secrets, it fluctuates. Seems that some months go faster than others.

endian

May 15, 2019
Morning,

Has anyone heard back from CIC yet regarding their AOR?

Going by the trend of 40-50 days wait time as people have suggested earlier, we should be hearing from CIC soon since we are almost halfway into June.

ovooj16

Jan 9, 2017
Hey! Online it was sent directly from the web platform and for the hard copy - we just sent it to the same address where we sent the initial apps with attached printed explanation
Ok. Thanks. Did the same thing, received an acknowledgement that they received it by email today.

ovooj16

Jan 9, 2017
Morning,

Has anyone heard back from CIC yet regarding their AOR?

Going by the trend of 40-50 days wait time as people have suggested earlier, we should be hearing from CIC soon since we are almost halfway into June.
Yeah, I received my AOR about 7 days after I mailed out my application

endian

May 15, 2019
Yeah, I received my AOR about 7 days after I mailed out my application

That was quick.. lucky!

Does the confirmation come to sponsors email or applicants email?

Hopefully we all should be getting our AORs in the coming weeks..

samar4187

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Hi May applicants..

O sent my application on May 28th and was delivered may 29th.

Now waiting for AOR.. Good luck to everyone.

grace777

Jun 11, 2019
Ours was delivered on May 2, from Vancouver as well. A week after that we found out (reading this forum) that we didnt pay the whole amount for OWP (just 100$, forgot to pay 155$), so we paid it and sent a receipt via IRCC web platform and also sent a hard copy with the explanatory letter. I ve read that a lot of applications were returned because of this insufficient payment.. Hope they will attach our second receipt to the initial application as they havent process it yet. So frustrating lol
Hi. Exactly same mistake made here. I submitted docs on May 31st, but found later that I didnt pay work permit holder fee of 155. I resent a receipt for this fee on Jun 3rd and also sent explanations through webform. Hope that the document not be returned...

grace777

Jun 11, 2019
Sent docs on May 31st.(and 6/3 for work permit holder fee)
doce received on 3rd Jun and 4th Jun.
Waiting for AOR!

IrrMirr

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Has anyone received anything yesterday?
Nothing yet, I dont expect it before the end of this week

Hi. Exactly same mistake made here. I submitted docs on May 31st, but found later that I didnt pay work permit holder fee of 155. I resent a receipt for this fee on Jun 3rd and also sent explanations through webform. Hope that the document not be returned...
I ll know by the end of the next week, i think. Fingers crossed

TJ90

Jun 12, 2019
Hi there! Joining in for this thread.

Sent out my application end of may, waiting on any word from IRCC now..
My husband is Canadian, I'm from the Netherlands.

Application sent: may 23 2019
Application received: may 27 2019
AOR: june 10 2019

I linked the PR and OWP application to my online profile today. For the OWP it says that they received it may 20; which is impossible since they received the PR+OWP application package on may 27.... does anybody have any idea what’s up with that?

Last edited: