+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Samantha F

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Looking at the chart, it seems like applicants in the April 24th - 30th are still waiting on their AORs. Don't get too worried, guys!

anadkatmeet

Jul 23, 2017
Hello folks!
I have received AOR yesterday on June 21st. Application was received on 29th May, that was fairly quick.

However, I am not able to link my application, I have few doubts in the questions they are asking while linking.
Here is what I am trying:
Category: Permanent Residense
Sub-Category: Family class (Spouses)

Application Details: (I selected UCI and App number)
-> Here I am using sponsor's UCI number. That's what I received in their AOR email.

Applicant's Personal Information: (I assume this is Primary Applicant's information ????? )
-> Here I am entering PASSPORT details of Primary Applicant

Other Application Information: (Is it all the info from General Application form (IMM0008) ????? )
-> Here I have entered exactly as we have mentioned in General Application form (IMM0008).

With above inputs, no luck :/
Can someone share how they linked their application.

Thanks in advance!

LittleNinja

May 21, 2019
Hello folks!
I have received AOR yesterday on June 21st. Application was received on 29th May, that was fairly quick.

However, I am not able to link my application, I have few doubts in the questions they are asking while linking.
Here is what I am trying:
Category: Permanent Residense
Sub-Category: Family class (Spouses)

Application Details: (I selected UCI and App number)
-> Here I am using sponsor's UCI number. That's what I received in their AOR email.

Applicant's Personal Information: (I assume this is Primary Applicant's information ????? )
-> Here I am entering PASSPORT details of Primary Applicant

Other Application Information: (Is it all the info from General Application form (IMM0008) ????? )
-> Here I have entered exactly as we have mentioned in General Application form (IMM0008).

With above inputs, no luck :/
Can someone share how they linked their application.

Thanks in advance!
If it's just you and the sponsor/PA in the application, try to input 2 in the number of people in the application, even though in the application form you had to input 1.

Congrats on AOR, still baffled at how they run this, some people whose application was received beginning of May or even earlier are still waiting...

anadkatmeet

Jul 23, 2017
If it's just you and the sponsor/PA in the application, try to input 2 in the number of people in the application, even though in the application form you had to input 1.

Congrats on AOR, still baffled at how they run this, some people whose application was received beginning of May or even earlier are still waiting...
Finally I am able to link!!
Couple of things were wrong. I will mention here so that other ppl don't make similar mistakes.
-> In UCI and AOR: I had to mention Principal Applicant's UCI. (So basically all the info they are asking to link should be of Principal Applicant)
-> In total number of applicant's: I had to mention 2. (Sponsor and PA)

Hope this will help!
Thanks @LittleNinja for your help.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleNinja

samar4187

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Finally I am able to link!!
Couple of things were wrong. I will mention here so that other ppl don't make similar mistakes.
-> In UCI and AOR: I had to mention Principal Applicant's UCI. (So basically all the info they are asking to link should be of Principal Applicant)
-> In total number of applicant's: I had to mention 2. (Sponsor and PA)

Hope this will help!
Thanks @LittleNinja for your help.
Congratulations on receiving AOR.
My app was received on May 29th as well.. Still waiting.
They send an email with AOR?

SofiaMartins

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi everyone!
Just joined to see everyone elses progress..
Myself and my husband applied for Spousal PR and OWP.
Our timeline is:
App Sent: May 2nd
App Received at CIC: May3rd

Still waiting on AOR......

SofiaMartins

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019

I'm baffled too... Ours was received on May 3rd and we still have nothing..

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Hello everyone maybe someone can help me please I’m in big problem

Me and my gf are living together from last 2 years. She got nominated through pnp and applied her pr but during this process i was not knowing about this common law category in canada . So now her medical is almost complete and she is in time frame of 13 months of federal file. Also we are getting married next month.

1-She can add me now in her application as a common law or wait and add next month as a spouse.?

2- is there any problem in application if she add new now as its long time we are in relationship as we were bot aware about this before

Thanks for your replies