+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

SofiaMartins

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Got another message that they are reviewing our medical results even though we haven't sent any...
Called and they said they put that message before sending the medical request (very odd!)
Our application got touched twice in one day, I feel very lucky!

IrrMirr

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Got another message that they are reviewing our medical results even though we haven't sent any...
Called and they said they put that message before sending the medical request (very odd!)
Our application got touched twice in one day, I feel very lucky!
Lol it s so messed up) Congrats though! My medical is passed on 28th and nothing else after..

pepino99

May 17, 2019
Has any of you who.got their.OWP returned being able.to link it before they returned it to.you?? Or when you link it, have an application number for.your work.permit. you are safe from.them returning it

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Has any of you who.got their.OWP returned being able.to link it before they returned it to.you?? Or when you link it, have an application number for.your work.permit. you are safe from.them returning it
Resubmitted the returned OWP for $100 shortage on 27AUG. Unable to link it before returning and after re-submitting till date.
Anyone in my boat?

pepino99

May 17, 2019
Resubmitted the returned OWP for $100 shortage on 27AUG. Unable to link it before returning and after re-submitting till date.
Anyone in my boat?
I was able to link it but they say I'm lacking fees which I don't, I guess they must have lost my receipts. I sent a webform. And talk to.a CIC agent I hope I can solve it

KerryO

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Application for PR and work permit sent on May 21.
Are we supposed to get the police clearance certificate beforehand or is IRCC going to request it later?
Usually it is required when submitting the file. It is part of the checklist. This also depends on the applicants nationality, if they require this beforehand or not.