Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
That s fast for SA, you should get your OPW soon then. I was able to link mine a week after AOR and got approval a couple days after that
I'm not sure if it's 100% official for SA, ECAS says "decision made" for my sponsor and he received an email to that effect this morning, so I'm just assuming that counts as SA.
I'm hoping my OWP comes soon, I'm starting to go stir-crazy not working!

Jien_jim19

Jul 22, 2019
I'm not sure if it's 100% official for SA, ECAS says "decision made" for my sponsor and he received an email to that effect this morning, so I'm just assuming that counts as SA.
I'm hoping my OWP comes soon, I'm starting to go stir-crazy not working!
i hope you don’t mind me asking.. what’s SA? Thank you in advance!

Spontaneoussam

Jan 2, 2018
I'm starting to get a little worried, CIC received the application on May 10th, and still waiting for AOR, anyone in the same situation? Looking at the tracker most have received it already. :(

Blueface

Mar 15, 2019
Hi Guys,
Quick question.

I am using a rep for my file.
When i try to link my app they said i cannot do it unless i fill out a form that i dont need my rep anymore.

Any way to bypass this?? Or i just have to wait for my rep everytime if there is any update.
If you have received AOR or have a UCI from before, you can use the online tool to follow your progress.

Reactions: Eheheh

Angel_17

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Finally saw some progress, albeit very little, with our application!!! I have been trying to link our application online every night for the last 2 months (lol I know) and it finally went through just hours ago. I was surprised because we haven't received our AOR yet.

Will the AOR be sent through post or email? Will it be sent to the sponsor, PA or both? Thank you

Jnicole45

Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
Finally saw some progress, albeit very little, with our application!!! I have been trying to link our application online every night for the last 2 months (lol I know) and it finally went through just hours ago. I was surprised because we haven't received our AOR yet.

Will the AOR be sent through post or email? Will it be sent to the sponsor, PA or both? Thank you
AOR will be sent to your sponsor. If tour sponsor included his email on one of the forms (I honestly can't remember which, but it was one of the very few sponsor forms) it should go to their email. You can also check the status on the online tool with the application number (which you have now that you've linked it to your account) and/or your UCI number :)

Reactions: Angel_17

ToughNuggets

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Bad news. Just received our second application back to us... after 78 days of reviewing our application. They say we didn't include a signed IMM0008 form and a signed IMM5710 form. Husband signed both of these forms electronically and their checklist doesn't say you need to also physically sign these forms. Can anyone verify if a physical signature is also required for these forms? We are so frustrated to be back to step one.
Alright, we printed off all new forms, got new professional pics taken (as the previous ones were done in March), read the detailed guide, signed the ALL the forms that have an electronic signature but also want a physical one, even put the barcode pages immediately after the OWP application and supporting paperwork but BEFORE the rest of the sponsorship application like it says in the detailed guide and nowhere else. It's going to the post office tomorrow. This is our third attempt. I used my lucky pen. Wish us luck.

Jnicole45

Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
Can someone answer me, is it possible for your application to be returned after getting a AOR?
As far as I know, no. I think your OWP could still get returned if you submitted one, but your AOR is like an acknowledgement that you included everything you were supposed to and they can start processing.

Reactions: IrrMirr

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
As far as I know, no. I think your OWP could still get returned if you submitted one, but your AOR is like an acknowledgement that you included everything you were supposed to and they can start processing.
Thank you, I'm just over thinking stuff

Dhalaria

Jul 8, 2019

Sponsor

Reactions: Angel_17