+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Tisha2016

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Two more got AOR on the List yesterday but interestingly one was from first week of May the other from last week of May I’m guessing midweeks of May are some where in that mess in CPC Mississauga lol

VanSuu

Jul 9, 2019
yes but what options to do you select to speak with an agent? it prompts me to enter my application number which I don't have.
Exactly I’m so confused how people are able to speak to agents without Application number . And why they don’t email people when the app is returned

jhaye18

Jun 11, 2019
Hi! I checked my application through ECAS. It says in process but I didn't received my AOR. Any situation like this?

App received: May 8, 2019
AOR: n/a
In process: July 17, 2019

Hi. I checked my application in online tool today as well. Now it’s saying In process too. Did you get AOR?

Reactions: CristianFelipe

jhaye18

Jun 11, 2019
Hi Everyone!

App sent: May 09
Received: May 10
No AOR but checked ecas today( in process) status yesterday was(application received)
Now, i was able to link my account(GCkey), does it mean m gonna receive AOR by today or tomorrow?

Reactions: CristianFelipe

shashidhar225

Nov 5, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Application Sent: March 19th
Returned : May 8th
Re-Sent : May 10th
Called CIC today morning, the agent I spoke is really nice. Explained my situation like when I sent the application and all. she asked for some verification details to provide status on application. I was on hold for a minute and then the agent provided my Application File number and the status which is in process. I hope everyone will receive their AOR Soon. Good luck :)

shashidhar225

Nov 5, 2015
Hi Everyone!

No AOR but checked ecas today( in process) status yesterday was(application received)
Now, i was able to link my account(GCkey), does it mean m gonna receive AOR by today or tomorrow?
you will receive your AOR soon, may be in next 2 days

IrrMirr

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Hi everyone!

Today I managed to link my OWP application, no any email from them yet though

Does anyone know if it means that I m "safe" now and it wont be returned? (we didnt pay all fees with our initial app and used web form to pay the missing part - so i wasnt sure if they would accept it...)

App received May 2
AOR July 9

SofiaMartins

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi everyone!

Today I managed to link my OWP application, no any email from them yet though

Does anyone know if it means that I m "safe" now and it wont be returned? (we didnt pay all fees with our initial app and used web form to pay the missing part - so i wasnt sure if they would accept it...)

App received May 2
AOR July 9

Yay! I was able to link mine too :)
I think that should mean you're safe otherwise they would of returned the OWP application!

CristianFelipe

Jun 11, 2019
Toronto
My application says in process on ECAS bit I haven't received any AOR applied also with Open Work permit. My status expires on September how do I know if they are going to accept the OWP app so I don't meet to apply for an extension? I was thinking on applying for extension this week but I noticed the ECAS on Monday but still few days after and haven't got any AOR!!
Any clue?
Thanks!

Pparreira

Jun 19, 2019
)Hi guys I applied for MSP but somehow there was a problem and my account was not open. So now i am implied status( WP) but did not get any answer from the government about the work permit only AOR, and i called MSP today and they said that i need to wait for get any answer for my application and apply again then i can use. Anyone know any away that i could apply for of i can do that. I might need to use that, so please if anyone know anything. thank you

vanessalea

May 29, 2019
Hi Everyone!

We got the AOR same day it was in process. But the AOR was sent to my husband's (sponsor) e-mail.

Reactions: jhaye18