+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Singn

Nov 23, 2019
Hi everyone my mp told me that my medical got expired anybody know about medical exams can we take these or not ? Medical clinics are open or not

Reactions: Mr.gillpinder

canadiangirl88

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Hello everyone,
We just realized we made a mistake on a couple forms. Some of them ask for your UCI number and when we were filling out the forms we must have copy and pasted the number incorrectly...on every... form.. I’ve been trying to research online about this but can’t find an answer. Is there anyway we can amend this or will our entire application be sent back?
**the UCI number we provided on the forms is 2 digits short. We must have not highlighted the Entire number when we copy and pasted it.. such an over sight and we feel so silly to have missed this. We are worried when they start checking our application they’re going to not understand why the UCI is wrong and therefore not Connect the application with my partners profile or something like this. We are so stressed out! If anyone could help... thank you so much

Mr.gillpinder

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hello! Sorry I don’t understand what your response means. I called today and they said they are currently working on/issuing AORs to applications that were received at the end of Jan 2020 and prior. I called about a case specific question, and the agent told me this.
When was the last time you received an update?

dimples1

Nov 1, 2019
Hello. We sent an Inland Spousal PR + OP for my wife. IRCC emailed about having to pay for biometric fees. And my wife already had her biometrics last year (2019) in the PH when she applied for her tourist visa. As far as I know biometrics are valid for 10 years. Is this a new protocol? Do we need to submit a new biometrics for her? Im not sure if the email was just system generated. Please need your help. Should I just pay the biometrics fee? Ive read that they refund if it was asked in error. Thank you